Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne people

Melbourne people

Old Jan 18th 2006, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

andrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really nice
Default Re: Melbourne people

Must go as have to be up for work in the morning. Maybe see you over the weekend if any boats finally arrive!!!
Old Jan 18th 2006, 11:21 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by andrewb
Thats OK. Saw you were blonde so will let you off.....
So, you been looking eh?

Give me a shout if you see me on Saturday ?...I'll be around from midday.
Old Jan 18th 2006, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

andrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really nice

Will do. Well I did only peek a little bit!!!
Old Jan 18th 2006, 11:30 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by andrewb
Will do. Well I did only peek a little bit!!!
Hey, I'm not that scary...only a bit

See you sat maybe
Old Jan 18th 2006, 11:31 am
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
I'll probably go as there also a food and wine festival on there on Sat.

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum
The hidden agenda, obviously

Not sure if our winery is represented, will find out tomorrow

Any Melbournites around should be aware that the MSO are about to do their annual free shows at the Myer music Bowl v soon, brilliant stuff. BYO food, champers etc & let it waft over you...........with the CBD in the background, doesn't get much better than that
Old Jan 18th 2006, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=gogdownunder

with the CBD in the background, doesn't get much better than that[/QUOTE]

Or you can cross the river to Melbourne Park and watch the tennis with the CBD in the background - it doesn't get much better than that.

Legend has it that hunky sailors prefer hunky sailors rather than BE Ladies.

Tall ships etc are oft spotted in Williamstown and the replica ships such as the Alma Doepel and the Enterprize are a sight to behold.

OzTennis
Old Jan 18th 2006, 11:47 am
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Or you can cross the river to Melbourne Park and watch the tennis with the CBD in the background - it doesn't get much better than that.

OzTennis
my son comes home to oz for the oz open.........it doesn't get any f*** better than that.
Old Jan 18th 2006, 11:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gogdownunder
my son comes home to oz for the oz open.........it doesn't get any f*** better than that.
Enjoy!

OzTennis
Old Jan 18th 2006, 12:41 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gogdownunder

I think you should send some of that wine over to FTG, just for research purposes of course.

Let me know when MSO are playing, I quite fancy that.