Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne Outbound

Melbourne Outbound

Old Dec 28th 2006, 9:21 pm
True Blue

ectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really nice
Default Melbourne Outbound

Anyone arrived in Mel. on a Vic STNI, stayed for the obligated period then buggered off to pastures new (within Aus) because they didnt like it ?

just curious.
Old Dec 29th 2006, 11:59 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Melbourne Outbound

Originally Posted by ectomorph
Anyone arrived in Mel. on a Vic STNI, stayed for the obligated period then buggered off to pastures new (within Aus) because they didnt like it ?

just curious.

I know of a few people who planned to do this but ended up loving melbourne so much they stayed....

Buzzy
Old Dec 29th 2006, 4:05 pm
True Blue

ectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really niceectomorph is just really nice
Default Re: Melbourne Outbound

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
I know of a few people who planned to do this but ended up loving melbourne so much they stayed....

Buzzy
Well, thats good to know
Old Dec 30th 2006, 12:19 am
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Lindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to all

We came over on a STNI visa and love Melbourne so will not be leaving. However, we did enquire what would happen should hubby get offered a job in another state and were told that we were not legally bound to stay in Melbourne but were morally obligated to do so for 2 years. If you do decide to leave they cannot really stop you but it would be polite to let them know you are leaving the state and why. Hope this helps.

Lorraine
Old Dec 30th 2006, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

Mike H is a splendid one to beholdMike H is a splendid one to beholdMike H is a splendid one to beholdMike H is a splendid one to beholdMike H is a splendid one to beholdMike H is a splendid one to beholdMike H is a splendid one to beholdMike H is a splendid one to beholdMike H is a splendid one to beholdMike H is a splendid one to beholdMike H is a splendid one to behold

Hello mate

Our agent told us that it is 'frowned upon' but nothing is enforced!

We're in Rowville (eastern suburbs) which wasn't what I had envisiged when we came here (mind you I'd never been to Victoria) but it's growing on me and the people are friendly.

But eveyone to their own

Best of luck

Mike H