Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne : Our New Home

Melbourne : Our New Home

Old Feb 1st 2004, 12:52 pm
Just Joined

redbod will become famous soon enough
Default Melbourne : Our New Home

I know there are lots ofyou out there who are hoping to go to Victoria.........I am going there too come hell or high water..........

it is keeping me awake at night, the excitement I mean not the smell of fear!!!!!!!!!

I am a complete technophobe otherwise I would try to set up some sort of web page but if anyone else laready has or would be willing I think a lot of us would chip in....

I'vevisited Mel and Oz a couple of times and though by no means very knowlegable on the subject I have a wee bit of info but would die ofr more particularlyon the visa applications etc (I'm trying on a pros spouse visa).......

is there anyone else outhere of the same mind????????

lorna
Old Feb 1st 2004, 3:08 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Hello lorna,
Use the search button and you will find loads of info,
Good luck
Old Feb 1st 2004, 3:21 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Melbourne : Our New Home

Originally posted by redbod
I know there are lots ofyou out there who are hoping to go to Victoria.........I am going there too come hell or high water..........

it is keeping me awake at night, the excitement I mean not the smell of fear!!!!!!!!!

I am a complete technophobe otherwise I would try to set up some sort of web page but if anyone else laready has or would be willing I think a lot of us would chip in....

I'vevisited Mel and Oz a couple of times and though by no means very knowlegable on the subject I have a wee bit of info but would die ofr more particularlyon the visa applications etc (I'm trying on a pros spouse visa).......

is there anyone else outhere of the same mind????????

lorna
we aurrently own these two websites for expats etc

www.melbourne-bound.com
and
www.victoria-bound.com

both websites will be live within next 4 weeks , we need all the help we can get

Focus is on links , info, hotels, real estate, electrical , shops schools, taxes, travel, jobs, climate, organisations etc etc etc

feel free to email me with suggestions at [email protected]
Old Feb 1st 2004, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

moomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Melbourne : Our New Home

oi oi savaloy, should that be currently! so i am not the only one