Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne (not Brisbane) is the witch capital of Australia apparently!!

Melbourne (not Brisbane) is the witch capital of Australia apparently!!

Old Mar 23rd 2004, 10:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Melbourne (not Brisbane) is the witch capital of Australia apparently!!

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...939577696.html
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 10:52 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, but us witches up in Queensland prefer to lurk around quietly, meeting in corners of pubs, rather than shouting about ourselves on the front of newspapers.......

Hubble bubble toil and trouble
Cockroach burn and cane toad struggle.........:scared: :scared:

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 6th 2007 at 10:26 am.
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 10:57 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Saw a witches shop in Cleveland the other day and thought of you Pollyanna, have you been???
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 11:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
Ah, but us witches up in Queensland prefer to lurk around quietly, meeting in corners of pubs, rather than shouting about ourselves on the front of newspapers.......

Hubble bubble toil and trouble
Cockroach burn and cane toad struggle.........:scared: :scared:

It took you all of 12 minutes to reply Poll!

OzTennis
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 11:10 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, but us witches up in Queensland prefer to lurk around quietly, meeting in corners of pubs
OIY, are you calling me a witch? Or Dagboy? LOL

BTW, one of the 1st things he said when he got home was "they make such good pizzas there!"
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 11:17 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I knew you'd pick that one up Mrs D! As I pressed the Submit button I could see you heading for the keyboard!!!

He's right though, the pizzas are good....we must do it again soon!

Must pop down to Cleveland and visit that shop sometime......
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 11:37 am
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, you know me too well then, just like the girlies night out thing . If you dig up the thread, I'll try to make some suggestions on where to go .
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 11:42 am
Home and Happy

I take it you didn't tell Dagboy my suggestion about him joining us.....
Will find the thread before I get some , after all, I'm off sick, I need my sleep
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 11:45 am
Rocket Scientist

ohhh haha no, forgot that, I'll let him know, only prob then would be we wouldnt have a babysitter LOL . Somehow I dont think so
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 11:49 am
Rocket Scientist

I take it you didn't tell Dagboy my suggestion about him joining us.....
He wants to know if he has to do the stereotypical mincing as well as part of the deal? :scared: LOL
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 11:51 am
Home and Happy

I'm sure he could find a pair of shoes to enable him to fit the part....tell him to model himself on Trixie, who appears in the Ladies Night Out thread..........
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 11:56 am
Rocket Scientist

I'm sure he could find a pair of shoes to enable him to fit the part....tell him to model himself on Trixie, who appears in the Ladies Night Out thread..........
ROFL, he says that he doesnt need to model himself on anyone to become a dragqueen, he can do it totally off his own bat if necessary. His other comment was "oh dear, what WAS she thinking, wearing those shoes with that blue dress" LOL
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 12:01 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a wig and some fabulous diamante encrusted eyelashes (dont ask!) that I could donate to the cause