Reload this Page >

MELBOURNE MEET UP

MELBOURNE MEET UP

Old Sep 11th 2008, 1:29 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MELBOURNE MEET UP

For gawds sake will the mellie lot who want a meet make arrangemetns,

How about nov in a park somewhere, then the kids can come to.
Old Sep 13th 2008, 2:55 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MELBOURNE MEET UP

Originally Posted by Margaret3
For gawds sake will the mellie lot who want a meet make arrangemetns,

How about nov in a park somewhere, then the kids can come to.
Set a place and the people will come (can work out the dates after).

Cheers

Ginny
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Stuey26 is an unknown quantity at this point

What happened to the CBD drinks that used to happen???????????

We been here 3 weeks now and seem to have missed them would be good to do the CBD drinks again (not that we were here at the time but you know what i mean)

Stuart
Old Sep 15th 2008, 5:48 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Stuey26
What happened to the CBD drinks that used to happen???????????

We been here 3 weeks now and seem to have missed them would be good to do the CBD drinks again (not that we were here at the time but you know what i mean)

Stuart
Agreed, CBD drinks would be a good idea. Shall we try and arrange one for this friday or next?
Old Sep 15th 2008, 6:00 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Who's up for a change of venue for the CBD Drinkers Club.I was thinking of the pub in Melbourne Central it's more user friendly than The C Dickens.What do ya think peeps ?
Old Sep 15th 2008, 11:09 am
CynOpt

CynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of light

Deffo, change of venue would be good. Too many pubs in mellie to stick to just one. And we've taken advantage of Mr Anderson to sort things out for us for too long. He's a busy man
I'm drinking in the CBD most Fridays anyway so I'm up for that anytime.
Organisation skills not my strong point tho', follower not a leader, me.

What's the pub in melbourne central? The English one by the cinema?

Other good pubs are: purple emerald on flinders lane. and lalaland on lt lonsdale.
I'm mainly judging that on the size and quality of their sofas.

Also, as we live out in Williamstown, would be up for smaller westie gatherings if there's anything going on.

If this sounds confused: its cos I'm drinking, see how dedicated I am of a Monday night?
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:18 am

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

Apiologies to Margaret,look's like your thread is being taken over by the Drinkers Club.I'll start a new thread.Anybody interested goto The Melbourne Drinkers Club.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 12:55 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ukecadet
Apiologies to Margaret,look's like your thread is being taken over by the Drinkers Club.I'll start a new thread.Anybody interested goto The Melbourne Drinkers Club.
No apology necessarry. I didnt want to arrange a meet (coz its a pain in the arse), i was just trying to push other peeps to arrange one as there seem to be a few people arriving soon