Default Re: Melbourne Meet

I could be on for any date set in the future

badge

Old Mar 13th 2004, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

Ross Davis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Bordy
After reading about the recent Sydney meet, even if it was a bit of a wash out weather wise, I was just wondering if any Ex Pats in Melbourne ever had a meet ?
Hello
We have been living in Melbourne for 18 months now and have survived so far!! We would be interested in meeting up, so count us in too!
Old Mar 14th 2004, 5:47 am
Just Joined

miriam is on a distinguished road

We will be arriving in Melbourne on 8th June and would be up for a meet up and girls night

Miriam
Old Mar 14th 2004, 6:02 am
Monaco here we!!! oh no

ADELAIDE BOUND is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by miriam
We will be arriving in Melbourne on 8th June and would be up for a meet up and girls night

Miriam

Your not that bloke pretending to be a woman are you?
Old Mar 14th 2004, 12:40 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by badgersmount
I could be on for any date set in the future

badge
Well it ain't gonna be in the past is it Badge

Are you organising it Bordy???
Old Mar 14th 2004, 1:15 pm
Badge

Originally posted by HUP
Well it ain't gonna be in the past is it Badge
I knew, as I read that back that someone would say that. And then didn't edit it as I didn't like the idea of depriving someone of the chance! giggle.

How's ya day mate? My ute is at the garage being checked as it's defo overheating a tad and I want to be sure..don't want to blow the gasket or crack the head..that's for sure!

Old Mar 14th 2004, 4:34 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Keep us posted we would love to come down to melbourne to meet up with everyone we missed the last one by one day as we left melbourne to come to sydney to search for a house. Then I hope the Sydney one comes up again and we can compare notes!!!!
Old Mar 14th 2004, 4:40 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Are you organising it Bordy??? [/QUOTE]

Well I was only asking if there had been any meets. From what Ive seen May seems to be a good time, anyone any idea on venues though. Would it be better in the City or in the burbs.
Old Mar 14th 2004, 9:23 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

on ya bordy.
I vote burbs, no tolls to pay
Old Mar 14th 2004, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really nice

I have just booked tickets for our validation trip to Melbourne Arriving 1st May and leaving 12th May.

Planning the big move this July so would really enjoy meeting up with others if the dates are suitable.
Old Mar 15th 2004, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

linnie2003 is on a distinguished road

hi Chloe
Hope things are good?
If you do have a girls night out count me in - I'm arriving in melbourne with my boyfriend (I'm 29, he's 32) on may 10th & would love to meet up with a few people of a similar age group. Have never been to Melbourne before, but I'll happily research drinking holes until other people can make it out!
Are you moving to Melbourne or just holidaying there?
All the best
Linda

Originally posted by chloet
Hi There,
We arent arriving until May but count us two in for a meet up after we arrive as we really dont know anyone but the woman we will stay with in Melbourne..And she's 62 (we are 30's)...
I'd be interested in organising something for the girls like a girls night out..If any of the girls in Melbourne are interested let me know....I'm the very social type and hate the idea of not knowing anyone....
Chloe....
Old Mar 15th 2004, 5:37 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

More Drinking holes than you will know what to do with out here Linnie, but I'm sure you will get through them. Haven't come across any warm beer yet though.
Old Mar 15th 2004, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

chloet is an unknown quantity at this point

[

Hi Linnie,
WE are moving to Melbourne to live. Arriving in May but dont have an actual date yet as busy with tieing up things here right now...We will go to visit family in Perth and probably Adealide too before we get to Melbourne...
If you want to PM me with ideas about arranging a girls night out please feel free as it seem syou might arrive before we do...I have visted Melb before but not for any length of time so only know the city and inner subs..
Where are you going to be living ???
City or suburbs???
Chloe...

QUOTE]Originally posted by linnie2003
hi Chloe
Hope things are good?
If you do have a girls night out count me in - I'm arriving in melbourne with my boyfriend (I'm 29, he's 32) on may 10th & would love to meet up with a few people of a similar age group. Have never been to Melbourne before, but I'll happily research drinking holes until other people can make it out!
Are you moving to Melbourne or just holidaying there?
All the best
Linda [/QUOTE]