Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne licence for Electrician?

Melbourne licence for Electrician?

Old Mar 9th 2008, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice
Default Melbourne licence for Electrician?

Hi, could anyone tell me how long it takes to get a licence for an Electrician. As I have been told it can take months compared to Adelaide. Which only takes a few weeks.

Lee and Joanne
Old Mar 9th 2008, 1:17 pm
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Melbourne licence for Electrician?

Hi,

Have you had a look on this site http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97 there is loads of info on there, just do a search, I have found lots of good info expecially from Wendy and Steve O as my hubby and son need to do their ARTC, peer course and contractors course as well.

Will start the process in a couple of weeks for hubby, still getting over the news we have a visa.

Good luck

Lisa
Old Mar 9th 2008, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really niceLee and Joanne is just really nice

Originally Posted by Laights
Hi,

Have you had a look on this site http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97 there is loads of info on there, just do a search, I have found lots of good info expecially from Wendy and Steve O as my hubby and son need to do their ARTC, peer course and contractors course as well.

Will start the process in a couple of weeks for hubby, still getting over the news we have a visa.

Good luck

Lisa
Thanks Lisa,

Joanne
Old Mar 9th 2008, 10:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Talk to this guy about Vic licencing, I'm sure he won't mind you e-mailing him through the site: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...an#post4540688