Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne? Just came from Leeds

Melbourne? Just came from Leeds

Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

daniel0331 is just really nicedaniel0331 is just really nicedaniel0331 is just really nicedaniel0331 is just really nicedaniel0331 is just really nicedaniel0331 is just really nicedaniel0331 is just really nicedaniel0331 is just really nice
Default Melbourne? Just came from Leeds

Hi everyone,

I'm 27 yo professional male who just arrived in Melbourne 10 days ago and currently working in the CBD.

Is there any meet ups in Melbourne or any regular thing people do here? I live in the CBD so I'm hoping to know more new friends around and hang out with. Where do people go for a night out? Drinking? Clubbing? I like great food and was amazed by the variety of food here, perhaps a food expedition in Melbourne too?

Anyone?
Old Jan 13th 2009, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

koolkat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Melbourne? Just came from Leeds

YO

Me also actually similar to you but im not arriving til May

I am 30 and jacking all my stuff in to move out there. Hope to get a job in CPD and also work there in the Architecture business.

What business you in and how did you get your job? Sorry this is going off your original question !?

K
Old Jan 21st 2009, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by daniel0331
Hi everyone,

I'm 27 yo professional male who just arrived in Melbourne 10 days ago and currently working in the CBD.

Is there any meet ups in Melbourne or any regular thing people do here? I live in the CBD so I'm hoping to know more new friends around and hang out with. Where do people go for a night out? Drinking? Clubbing? I like great food and was amazed by the variety of food here, perhaps a food expedition in Melbourne too?

Anyone?
Hi mate, im up for a beer, give me a shout. I live in Williamsotown but have a shop near St.Kilda

Illl start another City meet. i used to do them but my business hours got in the way. They are more flexible nowadays.

Give me a shout if you fancy a beer. Where are you living

Al
Old Jan 21st 2009, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by daniel0331
Hi everyone,

Anyone?
look here

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=586137