Reload this Page >

Melbourne Here We Come!

Melbourne Here We Come!

Old Aug 2nd 2002, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

ywoods is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Melbourne Here We Come!

Hiya Pread

We will be in Moorabbin. I know it is South East of CBD but that is about it ... will find out the distance from hubby and let you know.

I have also lived in Munich... on the S1 route Fasanerie and also in the U2 Hollernzollernplatz Schwabbing.. (probably spelt it wrong but alas nothing new there). Worked in a Patent Attorneys Office just opposite the European Patent Office but on the other side of the river Be nice to catch up and swap notes on the great life of Munich. I loved it and was sad to leave

See ya there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yvonne
Old Aug 2nd 2002, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

ywoods is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Melbourne Here We Come!

Yvsie...

Ackkk I hate my name shortened.. it winds me up (now I have opened the gate for wind ups) so we are ok hahahaha

I was considering becomming a Migration Agent HAHAHAH KIDDING!!! I say to all my mates... go on ask me a question and I can prolly give you the answer... then again it is not like they would know if I were right or not anyways HAHAHAHA

Yvonne