Reload this Page >

Melbourne Here We Come!

Melbourne Here We Come!

Old Aug 1st 2002, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

ywoods is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Melbourne Here We Come!

Yes you got it, I got it... who got it??? MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PHEW clean police record, I thought I was a goner, but alas they let the good 'uns in too!

So to cap it off, my son and I are to join my new hubby in Melbourne, landing on 16th September and partying on 21st September, anyone in Melbourne who sees a totally pissed 31 y/o woman, 35 y/o man and 15 y/o boy (with bum fluff on upper lip), panic ye not, IT WILL BE USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

So little to do and so much time to do it in... alas someone has to do it!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

On a more sombre note... for those who are waiting, although we only had to wait a VERY short time, I seriously feel for you and the feeling of going stir crazy :-/

Yvonne & son
Old Aug 1st 2002, 5:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Snickers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Melbourne Here We Come!

Good news and well done, have a few for us after you shave his lip
Old Aug 1st 2002, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

bsftaylorm is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations - just in time for summer.

We depart these shores 28 September, a week in Singapore to chill out and get used to the timezone, then in to Brisbane on 4 October. Can't wait.

Good luck, and to those still waiting, your time will come.

Mark, Kelly & girls
Old Aug 1st 2002, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Yvonne, well done, and thanks for thinking of those you're leaving behind!!!!!!
Sue
Old Aug 1st 2002, 7:04 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

congrats Yvonne and good luck in Melbourne

hey at least there will be only 1 yvonne again.....lol

oh I suppose you'll come back occasionally to offer us poor people still waiting the pearls of your wisdom?????...once on the other side!!!

:PARTY:
Old Aug 1st 2002, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

shaun/lor is an unknown quantity at this point

well done you 3 hope we will join you in melbourne area before the end of the year, dont get locked up drunk and disorderly on your first night out.
shaun lor and olly
Old Aug 2nd 2002, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

rday will become famous soon enough

great news
goodluck
rday
Old Aug 2nd 2002, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

hongwee is an unknown quantity at this point

wow.. a week is probably more than enough to see nearly everything in Singapore..maybe you can spend a day or 2 in neighboring Malaysia.

Originally posted by bsftaylorm

We depart these shores 28 September, a week in Singapore to chill out and get used to the timezone, then in to Brisbane on 4 October. Can't wait.

Mark, Kelly & girls
Old Aug 2nd 2002, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

ywoods is an unknown quantity at this point

HAHAHHAHA Yvonne....

The sad SAD thing is, that I have become addicted to this newsgroup, I read just about every thread regardless of its relevance, so yes I am not going give you the chance of being the only Yvonne... but if ya ask me nicely, I will change my name to yvonne.. notice small Y?

yvonne :-) x x x
Old Aug 2nd 2002, 8:04 am
Retired *********

pread is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Yvonne, we'll be arriving a few days after you, 26th September. We'll be starting out in Glen Waverley, about 20Km east of the CBD - how about you ?
Old Aug 2nd 2002, 8:22 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Where are you staying in Singapore? Can I recommend the Shangri-La Resort on Sentosa - cocktails brought to you as you rest by the pool while the kids flop about in the water. Fantastic!

Best regards.

Originally posted by bsftaylorm

Mark, Kelly & girls
Old Aug 2nd 2002, 8:44 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Yvonne,

Its up to you dear............don't forget that Im yvsie anyway.....and I know what you mean about addiction to this newsgroup- we play pop with the kids don't we?..anyway my philosophy is, do as I say, not as I do!!!!!
Old Aug 2nd 2002, 9:08 am
ndaltonb

Hi Yvonne,

Congrats. Have a great trip and keep the beer cold for us in Melbourne. Let us know how you get on.

nigel db

Old Aug 2nd 2002, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

bsftaylorm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Alan Collett
Where are you staying in Singapore? Can I recommend the Shangri-La Resort on Sentosa - cocktails brought to you as you rest by the pool while the kids flop about in the water. Fantastic!

[/i]
Alan

That is exactly where we are staying.

We fancied a few days of doing absolutely nothing, with nothing to get stressed about - no jobs, no house, very few worldly possessions, a large amount of cash (by our standards), and the prospect of a new life.

We will get out to see Singapore, but most of the time will be spent relaxing by the pool, spending some quality time together, and making plans!

I really cannot wait!

Mark, Kelly & girls

Old Aug 2nd 2002, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

shaun/lor is an unknown quantity at this point

yea can thoroughly recomend sentosa we only spent a short time there but would love to spend some more time there
shaun

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.