Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

melbourne friday nite after work drinks - 11 July 08 6pm onwards

melbourne friday nite after work drinks - 11 July 08 6pm onwards

Old Jul 9th 2008, 3:40 am
Forum Regular

ozdreamer will become famous soon enoughozdreamer will become famous soon enough
Default Re: melbourne friday nite after work drinks - 11 July 08 6pm onwards

Originally Posted by Sianystar
I'll still pop in, if anyone else is going. If no one's there I'll go home again!!
Hi, we still plan on going, so will see you there

Amanda & Graham
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ozdreamer
Hi, we still plan on going, so will see you there

Amanda & Graham
Cool, at least I won't look like a complete billy no mates!
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by shazmac
Sorry guys if you have been following my threads you will know that i have had visa problems and my oh had to move back from perth well he did have a job to start up till yesterday this is why i am not coming as money is tight i hope you understand

sorry guys
Totally understand. Hope all gets better soon, and hopefully meet at the next one.x
Old Jul 9th 2008, 8:23 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sianystar
Totally understand. Hope all gets better soon, and hopefully meet at the next one.x

Will do mate thanks for helpin out
Old Jul 12th 2008, 1:46 am
Just Joined

gary-lisa is just really nicegary-lisa is just really nicegary-lisa is just really nicegary-lisa is just really nicegary-lisa is just really nicegary-lisa is just really nicegary-lisa is just really nicegary-lisa is just really nice

A few die hards turned up for the meet up.

Roll call-

Amanda & Graham
Ev & Jason
Gary & Lisa
Emma

Some of us left around 9.30ish to get some dinner so if you were there and we missed you, sorry.

Gary & Lisa
Old Jul 12th 2008, 7:23 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gary-lisa
A few die hards turned up for the meet up.

Roll call-

Amanda & Graham
Ev & Jason
Gary & Lisa
Emma

Some of us left around 9.30ish to get some dinner so if you were there and we missed you, sorry.

Gary & Lisa

Nice one guys for for keeping the fndc going
Old Jul 17th 2008, 5:30 am
Just Joined

BrummieBoy73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shazmac
Hi

If anyone else is up for another one here goes. The more the merrier and there are no clicky groups in this club. Singles/ couples or mates very welcome, new or old.

venue: Charles Dickens Pub

time: 6pm Onwards date : Friday 11th july

Walk in and ask the barman where the egnglish are. He will direct you if you cant find us

The bar is on collins street. It is almost on the corner of elizabeth and collins street. It is between swanston and elizsabeth street on the same side as a big arcade called "Australia on Collins" which also has a novotel.

If you get lost, get on to collins/elizabeth street junction and ask where the charles dickens pub is, itll be about 20 yards from you. If very stuck ask a cabbie outside the novotel as there is a taxi rank there, but most people who work round there know the charles dickens pub. The novotel is about 4 doors down from the arcade with the pub(bourke arcade)

Its just inside a little arcade and generally has an A Board on the street bearing the pubs name. Photos show what the front of the bar looks like on the street.

If you are stuck ask ZOK the barman where the english lot are, he knows us now.

Welcome one welcome all.

Anyone on their own and a bit shy, give me a PM and ill pm you my mobile for the night so you can call me and i can tell you were we are.

Mr Anderson / shazzamac

I am now helping al with the drink nites alongside my oh stewmac cu all there
Missed this one - is it a regular occurrence?
Old Jul 17th 2008, 7:39 am
disability worker

Originally Posted by BrummieBoy73
Missed this one - is it a regular occurrence?
We try to do it once a month but soetimes its hard with work will let you know when the next one is