Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

melbourne friday nite after work drinks - 11 July 08 6pm onwards

melbourne friday nite after work drinks - 11 July 08 6pm onwards

Old Jul 6th 2008, 12:56 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: melbourne friday nite after work drinks - 11 July 08 6pm onwards

Bump
Old Jul 6th 2008, 4:33 am
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shazmac
Bump
A tad bit skint here at the mo.
But hopefully next time.
Lor XX
Old Jul 6th 2008, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

I'll be heading along for one. My and OH and I will take it turns for the next few months as someone has to pick up son from kindie!!
Looking forward to meeting some people

Sian
Old Jul 6th 2008, 10:54 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sianystar
I'll be heading along for one. My and OH and I will take it turns for the next few months as someone has to pick up son from kindie!!

Sian
you will be made very welcome
Old Jul 8th 2008, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Hi All

Sorry not been to last couple of meets, and as Tracy's cousin arrives tommorow for 2 weeks, aren't going to be able to make this one either.

We don't frequent this site much, but will try and remember to keep checking in for the next meet, would love to catch up with you all again.

Jason
Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: melbourne friday nite after work drinks

Originally Posted by Mr Anderson
So far

Shazzmanc (sharon and Stew)
Geelong Gent
Mr anderson (alan)
Margaret 3
ukecadet(danny)
Ada07
Ozdreamer (Amanda and Graham)

Sorry to say this but sharon cannot make it on friday night

I am only able to get there for minimum 8.30 pm and was only going to show my face for 5 minutes as i was on my motorbike so is there anyone who is prepared to get there for 6 and look out for people.

If not then this one will have to be cancelled im afraid

sorry for the short notice, hope you understand

al
Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

Sian
hi

see above
Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
Sounds good for me, as I finish a 2 day course on Friday 11th at 5pm

Will take the tram in so I can partake in a few drinkies

tell the wife I am working late
hi

see above
Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ada07
Cheek! But yeah you're right, crikey, now becoming a regular!
hi see above
Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ozdreamer
Hi, hubby and I would be interested in coming along

Amanda & Graham

hi

see above
Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by steve_uk
add me as a maybe again, may have to work late that day but will see how we go...
hi

see above
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

I'll still pop in, if anyone else is going. If no one's there I'll go home again!!
Old Jul 8th 2008, 11:04 pm
disability worker

Sorry guys if you have been following my threads you will know that i have had visa problems and my oh had to move back from perth well he did have a job to start up till yesterday this is why i am not coming as money is tight i hope you understand

sorry guys
Old Jul 9th 2008, 2:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shazmac
Sorry guys if you have been following my threads you will know that i have had visa problems and my oh had to move back from perth well he did have a job to start up till yesterday this is why i am not coming as money is tight i hope you understand

sorry guys
Not to worry sharon its just onre of those things and real life has to take presedence over a night out.

Sorry to hear about the job situation and hope its all sorted soon

al
Old Jul 9th 2008, 2:37 am
BE Enthusiast

I'll still pop in, if anyone else is going. If no one's there I'll go home again!!
Go in and ask for the english lot.

If there are no others, tell zok the older barman to tell the other english people who ask where you are.

Al

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.