Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

melbourne friday nite after work drinks - 11 July 08 6pm onwards

melbourne friday nite after work drinks - 11 July 08 6pm onwards

Old Jun 29th 2008, 11:34 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute
Default melbourne friday nite after work drinks - 11 July 08 6pm onwards

Hi

If anyone else is up for another one here goes. The more the merrier and there are no clicky groups in this club. Singles/ couples or mates very welcome, new or old.

venue: Charles Dickens Pub

time: 6pm Onwards date : Friday 11th july

Walk in and ask the barman where the egnglish are. He will direct you if you cant find us

The bar is on collins street. It is almost on the corner of elizabeth and collins street. It is between swanston and elizsabeth street on the same side as a big arcade called "Australia on Collins" which also has a novotel.

If you get lost, get on to collins/elizabeth street junction and ask where the charles dickens pub is, itll be about 20 yards from you. If very stuck ask a cabbie outside the novotel as there is a taxi rank there, but most people who work round there know the charles dickens pub. The novotel is about 4 doors down from the arcade with the pub(bourke arcade)

Its just inside a little arcade and generally has an A Board on the street bearing the pubs name. Photos show what the front of the bar looks like on the street.

If you are stuck ask ZOK the barman where the english lot are, he knows us now.

Welcome one welcome all.

Anyone on their own and a bit shy, give me a PM and ill pm you my mobile for the night so you can call me and i can tell you were we are.

Mr Anderson / shazzamac

I am now helping al with the drink nites alongside my oh stewmac cu all there
Old Jun 29th 2008, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: melbourne friday nite after work drinks

Originally Posted by shazmac
Hi

If anyone else is up for another one here goes. The more the merrier and there are no clicky groups in this club. Singles/ couples or mates very welcome, new or old.

venue: Charles Dickens Pub

time: 6pm Onwards date : Friday 11th july

Walk in and ask the barman where the egnglish are. He will direct you if you cant find us

The bar is on collins street. It is almost on the corner of elizabeth and collins street. It is between swanston and elizsabeth street on the same side as a big arcade called "Australia on Collins" which also has a novotel.

If you get lost, get on to collins/elizabeth street junction and ask where the charles dickens pub is, itll be about 20 yards from you. If very stuck ask a cabbie outside the novotel as there is a taxi rank there, but most people who work round there know the charles dickens pub. The novotel is about 4 doors down from the arcade with the pub(bourke arcade)

Its just inside a little arcade and generally has an A Board on the street bearing the pubs name. Photos show what the front of the bar looks like on the street.

If you are stuck ask ZOK the barman where the english lot are, he knows us now.

Welcome one welcome all.

Anyone on their own and a bit shy, give me a PM and ill pm you my mobile for the night so you can call me and i can tell you were we are.

Mr Anderson / shazzamac

I am now helping al with the drink nites alongside my oh stewmac cu all there
Thanks sharon

NEW TIME 6PM ONWARDS

ill be there 8 ish

al
Old Jun 30th 2008, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

DianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud of

I will be out elsewhere that night. However, should you all be standing late on and want a change of scenery, get yourselves down to the Spanish Club on Johnston Street (Brunswick) where fab local band The Go Set (Celtic punky sort of thing) are playing a free gig. Knowing them they won't be on til about 11pm.
I'll be heading down there after a works leaving do, though will probably be in no fit state to make any kind of sensible conversation
Old Jun 30th 2008, 4:57 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good for me, as I finish a 2 day course on Friday 11th at 5pm

Will take the tram in so I can partake in a few drinkies

tell the wife I am working late
Old Jun 30th 2008, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent

So far

Shazzmanc (sharon and Stew)
Geelong Gent
Mr anderson (alan)
Margaret 3
ukecadet(danny)
Ada07
Old Jun 30th 2008, 6:57 am
disability worker

shazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond reputeshazmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent

Yer right working and she will let you off with that one LOL
Old Jun 30th 2008, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

Ada07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mr Anderson
So far

Geelong Gent
Mr anderson (alan)
Margaret 3
ukecadet(danny)
Ada07

Okay as I'm on the list!!!!
Old Jun 30th 2008, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ada07

knew you would be!

al.x
Old Jul 1st 2008, 6:57 am
disability worker

Originally Posted by Ada07
Like you wouldnt be there
Old Jul 1st 2008, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

Ada07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant futureAda07 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mr Anderson
knew you would be!

al.x

I'm just too predictable, might miss a good night!
Old Jul 1st 2008, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

Wink Re: melbourne friday nite after work drinks

Originally Posted by shazmac
Like you wouldnt be there

Cheek! But yeah you're right, crikey, now becoming a regular!
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

ozdreamer will become famous soon enoughozdreamer will become famous soon enough
Default Re: melbourne friday nite after work drinks - 11 July 08 6pm onwards

Hi, hubby and I would be interested in coming along

Amanda & Graham
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 7:13 am
disability worker

Originally Posted by ozdreamer
Hi, hubby and I would be interested in coming along

Amanda & Graham
Nice one cu both there
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

So far

Geelong Gent
Mr anderson (alan)
Margaret 3
ukecadet(danny)
Ada07
Ozdreamer (Amanda and Graham)
Old Jul 5th 2008, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

steve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the rough

add me as a maybe again, may have to work late that day but will see how we go...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.