Wikiposts

Melbourne Expats Meet Photos

Old May 8th 2004, 1:12 am
Bordy

Default Re: Melbourne Expats Meet Photos

Originally posted by tinaj
    > And who is it really
masquerading behind your username? 1 post and you are posting this
rubbish about people. You really know how to win friends!
    >
    >
    > Great
photos guys. I didn't realise there were so many of you down in Melbs.

Thanks Tina.
Don't ya love these idiots that log on under
another name & just talk crap.

--
Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old May 8th 2004, 9:59 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

You're making me envious ppl.
When I get there I'm gonna drive into Mellie and join you.
I'll bring some highly prized Pittong spring water :scared:
Old May 8th 2004, 9:59 am
Jaykay

Originally posted by Sager
    > So this is the Beauty
Therapist?
    >
    > What do you think Guys?
    >
    > It might have had some
form once but it’s long past it’s Use By date. Sagging face, badly
bleached hair and well on its way to being a hippo. Seriously guys if my
dog had a face like that I would shave it’s arse and teach to walk
backwards.
    >
    > Convincing that loser to marry her must have took some
effort.

WANKER!

--

Old May 8th 2004, 10:08 am
Bix

Originally posted by Jaykay
    > WANKER!
Jack
isn't online at the moment :D

--

Old May 8th 2004, 1:04 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough
Default Hair, chocolate, food (what a combination)

JayKay: highlights, try Toni & Guy if you haven't already. The Melbourne operation comes recommended by the staff in Cambridge, apparently (sez Anya).

Hevs: Sainsbury's fruit+nut (heavens, and I thought I had undemanding tastes in chocolate!), can do, but I forget, plain or milk? As for an Aussie equivalent, have you tried Dove? The plain bar is a fair substitute for Bourneville (see what I mean about undemanding). Flour: I'll be interested to see what you find, as I've been neglecting the ol' bread-making of late so perhaps the move will spur me back into action.

Booboo: what happened, I was looking forward to not being the only veggie!? You didn't miss much on the gastronomic front though: it was on the neglected side of indifferent (YMMV though of course) although Anya reckoned the meat was fine; my choice, my loss I suppose.

Mark
Old May 8th 2004, 11:12 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hair, chocolate, food (what a combination)

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
Hevs: Sainsbury's fruit+nut (heavens, and I thought I had undemanding tastes in chocolate!), can do, but I forget, plain or milk? As for an Aussie equivalent, have you tried Dove? The plain bar is a fair substitute for Bourneville (see what I mean about undemanding). Flour: I'll be interested to see what you find, as I've been neglecting the ol' bread-making of late so perhaps the move will spur me back into action.
Sainsburys or tesco i'm not fussy. Its actually made in the same place as all the nestle stuff cos a friend works there in good old Banbury.
The reason it has to be from there is that there the only place i found that does fruit and nut PLAIN, you see???
Old May 8th 2004, 11:13 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
When I get there I'm gonna drive into Mellie and join you.
I'll bring some highly prized Pittong spring water :scared:
Forget the water, we want pasties man
Old May 8th 2004, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes we missed it and were well pissed off but this is what happened.....

We were in the Northern Suburbs as Mr booboo had an interview/meeting and Little Miss BooBoo and myself were in the car waiting.....
I thought he,d be in there for about half an hour.... But Mr booboo likes to talk........ big time!!!!!!
The interview went on for just over one and a half hours:scared:
meanwhile us two peeps in the car ( in our finest clothes) looking pretty weird just sitting there for so long looking more and more fed up.... Finally he comes out smiling but it was just too late as by the time we would of got there i reckon everyone would have gone

What a bummer !!!!!!!

BooBoo feeling left out and very sad........
Old May 8th 2004, 11:32 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Why didn't you ring you muppet!!

We were there till gone 3

Nick, bet you got BIG trouble, but more importantly, did he get the job??
Old May 8th 2004, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Will let you know when we do... as for the do.. hopefully next time eh!

booboo
Old May 9th 2004, 2:30 am
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by hevs
The reason it has to be from there is that there the only place i found that does fruit and nut PLAIN, you see???
Plain it is then, a very wise choice if I may say so madam. Would that be ten bars or twenty?
Old May 9th 2004, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by hevs
Sainsburys or tesco i'm not fussy. Its actually made in the same place as all the nestle stuff cos a friend works there in good old Banbury.
Hevs

I saw it in Safeway yesterday @ $2.98 per BIG bar. They also had plain chocolate with peppermint in it too. I did resist, even though I love bournville myself.
Old May 9th 2004, 10:46 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Plain it is then, a very wise choice if I may say so madam. Would that be ten bars or twenty?
Twenty foot container, or 40

Jay, the plain chocolate is cack over here, to sweet
Old May 9th 2004, 10:47 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Twenty foot container, or 40

Jay, the plain chocolate is cack over here, to sweet
Old May 13th 2004, 2:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Caroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really nice

Originally posted by Jaykay
And here's Caroline G & family. Hope you're enjoying Melbourne!
Hi All,

Landed in the UK at approx 5.30am today so feeling a bit tired to say the least. We enjoyed meeting you.

Can't believe how much we crammed into our short visit. Quite glad to have a rest at home! A couple of days after the meet we took a look around Patterson Lakes which we loved so thinking of living there on our return.

Hope to be back in Melb in a couple of months.

CarolineG and family xxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.