Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melbourne Expats Meet Photos

Wikiposts

Melbourne Expats Meet Photos

Old May 7th 2004, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

And of course Johanne, who was sampling some of the local brews...
Attached Thumbnails Melbourne Expats Meet Photos-johanne.jpg  
Old May 7th 2004, 9:28 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, wouldn't be a Tradesmens Calendar would it ....Pool man, Fireman, Plumber.....they all turn up to work on the house and Hevs gets them to pose while they are there....?

Fab pics Jaykay, looks like a good day
Old May 7th 2004, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
Hmmm, wouldn't be a Tradesmens Calendar would it ....Pool man, Fireman, Plumber.....they all turn up to work on the house and Hevs gets them to pose while they are there....?

Yes but Polly just look at the talent at those tables !!
those guys could make a "melb meet "calendar - ops hubby might read that
Old May 7th 2004, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

And a surpise show by Rossi and his lovely Wife.....
Attached Thumbnails Melbourne Expats Meet Photos-rossi.jpg  
Old May 7th 2004, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Have to mention that Badge and his lovely Fiance came as well but I didn't manage to get a piccie of them before they left.

The Village Green Pub was really nice and the food, IMO, was really decent. It was an eat all you can place, and at $14.95 for adults, I thought it was definitely good value. The food ranged from a Chinese section, a roast meal section, chips, nuggets, pizza and fish section, and then a pasta and veggie section. There was also a large salad bar, and 2 types of soups for starters. And who could resist the dessert bar??? Pavlova, Choc Mousse, Cheesecake, Jelly, Cream, Ice Cream (4 flavours) Fruit Salad, and other stuff that I can't remember, and then the hot desserts.....Apple Crumble, Choc Puddding, something else (can't remember) and Custard too. What a choice
Old May 7th 2004, 10:41 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana

No its the All Action Daredevil Renovation Hevs Calander

January - Hevs and her piles
February - Hevs and Chainsaw
March - Hevs and her sander
April - Hevs in her kinky new gimp mask respirator from Bunnings
May - Hevs and the blow torch

The list will go on. There will be Hevs on the back of Rossis bike, Hev on the roof......
Old May 7th 2004, 10:50 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

JUNE; Hevs with heavy blunt object, standing over hubby, manically grinning

Looking forward to the one on Rossi's bike (made my day to see you both) Especially as Lins given me permission to grip on tightly with my legs

Last edited by hevs; May 7th 2004 at 10:56 pm.
Old May 7th 2004, 10:51 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

PS. I'd just like to say that i am actually stunning in real life, Jay kay is just a crap photographer
Old May 7th 2004, 10:52 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by HUP
No its the All Action Daredevil Renovation Hevs Calander

January - Hevs and her piles
February - Hevs and Chainsaw
March - Hevs and her sander
April - Hevs in her kinky new gimp mask respirator from Bunnings
May - Hevs and the blow torch

The list will go on. There will be Hevs on the back of Rossis bike, Hev on the roof......

lmao....... this came to mind!!!!

Push me
And then just touch me
Till I can get my
Satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction]

{Push me
And then just touch me
Till I can get my
Satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction}

[Push me
And then just touch me
Till I can get my
Satisfaction]

{Push me
And then just touch me
Till I can get my
Satisfaction}

[Push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push,
push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push]
{Push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push,
push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push}

[Push me
And then just touch me
Till I can get my satisfaction
Satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction,
Satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction]

[Push me
And then just touch me
Till I can get my satisfaction]

{Push me
And then just touch me
Till I can get my
Satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction,
Satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction}

{Push me
And then just touch me
Till I can get my
Satisfaction}

[Push me
And then just touch me
Till I can get my

{Push me
And then just touch me
Till I can get my
Satisfaction}

[Push me
And then just touch me
Till I can get my
Satisfaction]
Old May 7th 2004, 10:55 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by Boomie

Boomie, you are one sick puppy
Old May 7th 2004, 10:58 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by Jaykay
And of course Johanne, who was sampling some of the local brews...
Johanne you just LOOK Scottish

PS Leahs lost the phone number already
Old May 7th 2004, 11:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Boomie

Push me
And then just touch me
Till I can get my
All I can think of now is that disgusting advert where the tongue jumps out of the guys mouth and comes back with a beer bottle and sticks it back in the guy's mouth....yuck!!!!

(for anyone who hasn't seen the ad, it's for a brand of beer...Bud I think??)
Old May 7th 2004, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by hevs

PS Leahs lost the phone number already
She dropped it in the car park and I picked it up and gave it back to her, so it's probably in your car somewhere

Regards
Old May 7th 2004, 11:01 pm
High in the Dandenongs

OK, i'll help you out J.....

Theres cling ons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow...............
Old May 7th 2004, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by hevs
PS. I'd just like to say that i am actually stunning in real life, Jay kay is just a crap photographer

It must have been the light.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.