melbourne areas

Old Oct 13th 2003, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

sashadan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default melbourne areas

pls could anyone give me names of half decent areas on perimeter of mel that is not to expensive. i.e under oz$280,000 three bed house /bungalow?

just throw a few names at me so i can have some ideas,as i have never been to oz,and need to find some where to rent/buy,
thanks
sashadan
Old Oct 13th 2003, 8:07 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default Re: melbourne areas

Originally posted by sashadan
pls could anyone give me names of half decent areas on perimeter of mel that is not to expensive. i.e under oz$280,000 three bed house /bungalow?

just throw a few names at me so i can have some ideas,as i have never been to oz,and need to find some where to rent/buy,
thanks
sashadan
Hi why dont you look around BORONIA, FERNTREE GULLY, DONCASTER, area....we used realestate.com.au and we got a 4 bed house with double carport, double garage and inground pool in the boronia area for $250 pw....
might be worth having a look..
good luck
johanne
Old Oct 13th 2003, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

wongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nice

Try this thread:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=181544
Old Oct 16th 2003, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

sashadan is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks
Old Oct 16th 2003, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

cannr is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Hi,

I lived most of my life in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne and find them pretty safe and comfortable.

If you need to comute in to town places like Box Hill, Blackburn, Ringwood, Heatherdale are nice and not too expensive.

If you want to go further out then Ferntree Gully, Lilydale, Hurstbridge are also on good train lines and are quite nice areas with a more country feel to them.

I would strongly suggest that if you need to commute then get close as possible to a train or tram line, the buses are OK but not fantastic.

The local transport authority used to be called 'THE MET' when I last lived there. Might be worth looing for a website and seeing where the trains run.

Good luck.