melbourne

Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:30 am
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of
Default melbourne

Wheres the best place to live in melbourne and surrounding areas. Weve looked at the houses in point cook, but we just dont know. We also need a primary and secondry school close by HELP!

Lisa xxx

Last edited by martin4414; Jan 22nd 2007 at 11:55 am. Reason: forgot about schooling
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:56 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: melbourne

Originally Posted by martin4414
Wheres the best place to live in melbourne and surrounding areas. Weve looked at the houses in point cook, but we just dont know. We need HELP!

Lisa xxx
Malvern
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 11:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Wheres the best place to live in melbourne and surrounding areas. Weve looked at the houses in point cook, but we just dont know. We need HELP!

Lisa xxx
3.7 million people, over 300 suburbs, can you be a bit more specific than where's the best place to live? Your Budget? Coastal? Mountains? Countryside near? CBD near? Public transport near?

Have you started with Pt Cook for any reason other than chance? Have a look also at Sanctuary Lakes which is effectively part of PC. It is best described as resort style living (built around a championship golf course, recreation club, man-made lakes).

Malvern's not the best place to live, Williamstown is! Have a look at my W'town photos in this thread:

Go to post #4 http://z7.invisionfree.com/BritVics/...pic=2321&st=0&

OzTennis
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 11:14 am
Just Joined

jumjum is an unknown quantity at this point

Chadstone
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 11:40 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Lisa xxx
Elsternwick is great...if you want more info..PM me...

PMed you about Point Cook..
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 12:54 pm
Just Joined

argv1900 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CasG
Elsternwick is great...if you want more info..PM me...

PMed you about Point Cook..
Oh well, you might like to try camberwell.
A lot of schools & close to city.
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 1:00 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by argv1900
Oh well, you might like to try camberwell.
A lot of schools & close to city.
Agree there...Camberwell is lovely. (Just down the road from me)
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Wheres the best place to live in melbourne and surrounding areas. Weve looked at the houses in point cook, but we just dont know. We also need a primary and secondry school close by HELP!

Lisa xxx
Hi Lisa

Sorry can't offer advice, as don't know you well enough, have family all over Melbourne all of them think they live in the best area. We're heading for Werribee (but it's not everyones cup of tea) as will have my sister, aunt & uncle all near by to help us settle!
Could think of a few places I wouldn't go but you didn't ask that
Good luck!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 5:30 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

It's so hard researching suburbs when you're not actually there
We are looking East due to job locations.
We have two young kids and a dog so need family friendly environment with good primary schools and reasonable sized house for $350.
Ferntree Gully sounds nice and I'm also looking at Rowville, the basin, Boronia and Wantirna.
I would love to hear peoples opinions on those areas if poss.
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 6:03 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
It's so hard researching suburbs when you're not actually there
We are looking East due to job locations.
We have two young kids and a dog so need family friendly environment with good primary schools and reasonable sized house for $350.
Ferntree Gully sounds nice and I'm also looking at Rowville, the basin, Boronia and Wantirna.
I would love to hear peoples opinions on those areas if poss.
I visited in Feb the area, and i'll be working in Monbulk. Lovely looking area. Unfortunately I didnt have enough time to look around properly, but it left a good impression.

I believe Bordy (more active on Britvics) lives in or close to Ferntree Gulley. My eye tends to fall on houses in the upwey area. I like the idea of a good looking property for $300/350 or something a bit special around $450.

My future employer lives in Upwey, and she was going to send me some info on local schools. If I get anything worth mentioning, ill pass it on.

Have you been out to the area already ? If you want, I can send over a number of photo's and a couple of short film clips I made out in Feb of the general area.

PM me (and anybody else thats interested) and i'll dig out the photo's
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 6:26 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by furkew
I visited in Feb the area, and i'll be working in Monbulk. Lovely looking area. Unfortunately I didnt have enough time to look around properly, but it left a good impression.

I believe Bordy (more active on Britvics) lives in or close to Ferntree Gulley. My eye tends to fall on houses in the upwey area. I like the idea of a good looking property for $300/350 or something a bit special around $450.

My future employer lives in Upwey, and she was going to send me some info on local schools. If I get anything worth mentioning, ill pass it on.

Have you been out to the area already ? If you want, I can send over a number of photo's and a couple of short film clips I made out in Feb of the general area.

PM me (and anybody else thats interested) and i'll dig out the photo's

Hi Furkew,
Have pm'd you
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 7:10 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
Hi Furkew,
Have pm'd you
no probs, ill send the pics through tomorrow night.

paul
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 7:55 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Malvern's not the best place to live, Williamstown is!
You know we are going to confuse the hell out of the OP with our personal bias
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 7:58 pm
Going for a ride

Originally Posted by thebears
You know we are going to confuse the hell out of the OP with our personal bias
lets all just say Melbourne is crap, and theyll all move elsewhere. We dont want property values going up too much until I get out there
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 8:02 pm
Melbourne Australia

Originally Posted by furkew
lets all just say Melbourne is crap, and theyll all move elsewhere. We dont want property values going up too much until I get out there
Yes Auckland in NZ is nice this time of year or perhaps Perth?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.