Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Melb Ex Pats Meet 4th Sept

Melb Ex Pats Meet 4th Sept

Old Sep 4th 2004, 8:54 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Melb Ex Pats Meet 4th Sept

Originally Posted by Badge
If it's an orgy I'd better turn up to make sure my fans all get decent service.

You got a mention Badge.

Was a good day, great turn out, more than I thought were coming. Hopefully with better weather coming next one can be outside at one of the BBQs.
Old Sep 4th 2004, 8:57 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bordy
You got a mention Badge.

Was a good day, great turn out, more than I thought were coming. Hopefully with better weather coming next one can be outside at one of the BBQs.

And next time.....I should be able to come!!!!

Be afraid.....Be very afraid!!
Old Sep 4th 2004, 9:07 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hels
And next time.....I should be able to come!!!!

Be afraid.....Be very afraid!!
Ahhh you will be more than welcome Hels, more the merrier, was around 30 there today.
Old Sep 4th 2004, 9:09 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahhh you will be more than welcome Hels, more the merrier, was around 30 there today.

I cant wait Bordy! I am really looking forward to meeting everyone when we get over there.....and a BBQ sounds like a damn fine idea to me....Some of the parks around Melbourne are brilliant....

only 10 sleeps to go!!!!!

Old Sep 4th 2004, 9:18 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Johanne & Yogidebs not comin now so you better come. No pun intended either.

OOOH Bill you dirty boy thanks to both you and Mary for mi lemons must thank jaykay in a minute.. Stuff arrived at 4.30pm so not too bad.

Hope you all had a good day without me

Hevs, tell Leah Chloe says hello and we will be at the next meetup dressed in bombers gear ( well not me)..

Booboo, hope you kept your mitts off Bordys meat and 2 veg girl

Bordy, i have got cobwebs that need shiftin, but it aint happenin
(god why did i say that)

Ladies and gentlemen we have a peeps in Eltham who wants to join us for our sexpat meetups but is going to find it hard to get there any takers for giving this lady a ride? ( no pun intended) her name is scoobydoo i think she needs some karma sending her way..
johanne
Old Sep 4th 2004, 9:38 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Yes, a great meet today - really enjoyed it! Lovely to see everyone & have a good old natter.

Bordy, many thanks for arranging it - much appreciated. BTW, like the new butch avatar - looks like a pair of Essendon underpants (FX: Anya ducks!)

Cheers,
Anya & MarkMyWords.
Old Sep 4th 2004, 10:51 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by johanne

Bordy, i have got cobwebs that need shiftin, but it aint happenin
(god why did i say that)
I can't imagine where your cobwebs are Jo but if you need me to get the feather duster out gimmie a shout.

Anya, had my new Bonds comfy undies on today & also made $10 from Hevs, she bet $10 that Bombers would get beat.
Old Sep 4th 2004, 11:54 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Anya, had my new Bonds comfy undies on today & also made $10 from Hevs, she bet $10 that Bombers would get beat.
God how close was that :scared: I have no finger nails left now!!!

Bye to everyone that we didn't say bye to, but both our kids were feeling crappy and fell asleep before we hit the freeway. (plus the fact we had to get back for the 3.30 kick off )

Great to meet you all
Old Sep 4th 2004, 12:01 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by hevs
God how close was that :scared: I have no finger nails left now!!!

Bye to everyone that we didn't say bye to, but both our kids were feeling crappy and fell asleep before we hit the freeway. (plus the fact we had to get back for the 3.30 kick off )

Great to meet you all
I knew one of them was feeling Crappy, I tried to talk to him & he gave me that F*** Off look .
Old Sep 4th 2004, 12:09 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I knew one of them was feeling Crappy, I tried to talk to him & he gave me that F*** Off look .
I saw you go over and didn't fancy your chances much :scared:
He was much calmer after a sleep
Old Sep 4th 2004, 12:44 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by hevs
I saw you go over and didn't fancy your chances much :scared:
He was much calmer after a sleep

Can't blame him, at his age I'd be fed up to with all the grown ups yakking away.
Old Sep 4th 2004, 5:30 pm
b.uk

b.uk is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Melb Ex Pats Meet 4th Sept

You got a mention Badge.

Hope you don't mind my "butting in" here, Bordy...but being a mere visitor on and off to Melbourne, I take great interest in the site and have been watching the build-up to the Melbourne meet. Well done! I'm glad it went well, you had a good turn out and it would be great for you all to meet up and have a good old natter...I'm pleased it was successful after all your organisation.
Old Sep 4th 2004, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Great to hear you had a good meet up. Quite a crowd now.
Hope I'll get a chance to catch up with you all when I come over. I'm starting to count the weeks rather than the months.
Old Sep 4th 2004, 11:03 pm
Part of that group......

vickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant future

Hiya

Thanx to Bordy for arranging the meet, we had a good time putting names to faces and having a good old natter !!

Looking forward to the next one BBQ sounds like a great idea.

See you all again soon

Vickeyvixen
Old Sep 5th 2004, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers Bordy for arranging the get together.

Like the BBQ idea for the next one; picnic in the park or at the beach with no kicking-out time & more for the kids to do.

Thanks again, Booboo's Hubby.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.