Old Sep 2nd 2004, 2:20 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Melb Ex Pats Meet 4th Sept

See ya there

BooBoo , family and friends
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 5:38 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jaykay
Oh Johanne, that's a shame - now what am I going to do with these bl**dy lemons???

Saying that, I'd better go have a look at them to make sure they haven't all rotted away by now :scared:
If there ok I'll take them JK & hand them into Jo on way home if you like.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 6:54 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. Johanne can't make it so thats 6 off the original booking so if any latecomers fancy coming along feel free.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bordy
Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. Johanne can't make it so thats 6 off the original booking so if any latecomers fancy coming along feel free.

Hi Bordy

We have another two extra coming. They've only been here in Oz for two weeks so it would do them good to come to the meet up and make some friends etc.

Cheers

booboo
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 10:59 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by booboo
Hi Bordy

We have another two extra coming. They've only been here in Oz for two weeks so it would do them good to come to the meet up and make some friends etc.

Cheers

booboo
As long as they don't eat my lunch there welcome Booboo, cya tomorrow.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

If there ok I'll take them JK & hand them into Jo on way home if you like.
Thanks Bordy, I'll bring them with me then!!

See you tomorrow
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 11:08 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

As long as they don't eat my lunch there welcome Booboo, cya tomorrow.
Yeh, last time didnt you make off with his meat and 2 veg :scared:
Have a good time peeps wish i was coming but never mind next one will do if weather gets any better a bbq might be in order....
ps, be gentle with my melons ....i mean lemons
Johanne
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by johanne
Yeh, last time didnt you make off with his meat and 2 veg :scared:
Have a good time peeps wish i was coming but never mind next one will do if weather gets any better a bbq might be in order....
ps, be gentle with my melons ....i mean lemons
Johanne
I'll try very hard not to mess with ya meat and two veg this time Bordy!!! Promise

booboo
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 11:25 am
The Godfather

This is starting to sound more like an orgy than an Ex Pats meet
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Ooh Err
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 11:56 pm
The Godfather

Bump Bump
Old Sep 4th 2004, 12:03 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Its to give Hevs time to turn up.
But i'm worth the wait

Johanne, Leahs gutted not to see Chloe Shes got all her Bombers gear on in anticipation. Can't you come and leave Andy to it
Old Sep 4th 2004, 12:29 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Oh, it's *just* an Expats' meet then? I'm not coming now :scared: (was that pun intended....? YIKES! )

Anya.
Old Sep 4th 2004, 12:48 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by anya4oz
Oh, it's *just* an Expats' meet then? I'm not coming now :scared: (was that pun intended....? YIKES! )

Anya.
Johanne & Yogidebs not comin now so you better come. No pun intended either.
Old Sep 4th 2004, 6:43 am
Badge

If it's an orgy I'd better turn up to make sure my fans all get decent service.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.