Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Megalania, Wilf - Save Pommie Bastard

Megalania, Wilf - Save Pommie Bastard

Old Jul 15th 2003, 9:21 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Megalania, Wilf - Save Pommie Bastard

Righto, Megalania, I fear Sir Bastard is suffering lack of intellectual challenge, and has sulked off. Maybe he took those mean songs to heart?

gOD knows, we've all tried our best. So why not give him a bit of sport?

Brighten up the 'ol bastard's day and get that ignore button exercised.

You too Wilf, I fear Sir Bastard will just fade away, instead of going out with a bang? We don't want that now. Do we?

So here's an incantation to raise the spirits...

LIGHT FOUR CANDLES AT NIGHTFALL AND CAST THEM TO THE FOUR DIRECTIONS (North, South, East and West). THEN PLACE A GLASS OF WATER AT THE BASE OF EACH CANDLE. PLACE HUMAN BONE, HAIR OR FINGERNAILS IN A COPPER BOWL AND IGNITE. PLACE THE BOWL IN THE CENTER OF THE FOUR CANDLES, THEREBY COMPLETING THE PENTAGRAM OF NEGATIVE SPACE. LAY A SOLID LINE OF MOIST EARTH IN A COMPLETE CIRCLE AROUND THE CANDLES. ON THE OUTSIDE OF THAT CIRCLE, LAY ANOTHER CIRCLE OF COMMON SALT.

NOW BEGIN THE INCANTATION BELOW AND SPEAK LOUDLY AND CLEARLY

HIC EN SPIRITUM
SED NON INCORPORE
EVOKARE LEMURES DE MORTUIS
DECRETUM ESPUGNARE
DE ANGELUS BALBERITH
EN INFERNO INREMEABLIS

NOW LOUD AND FAST

WA TA NA SY WILF MEGA YAM
WA TA NA WILF MEGA SIAM
WA TA NA WILF MEGA SIAM
WA TA NA WILF MEGA SIAM
WA TA NA WILF MEGA SIAM

EXTINGUISH CANDLES AND...

Last edited by Florida_03; Jul 15th 2003 at 9:30 am.
Old Jul 15th 2003, 10:29 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

You invoke my name?

Leave the barfly contemplate his maggoty suppurations. Reincarnation?
Old Jul 15th 2003, 10:34 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Megalania, Wilf - Save Pommie Bastard

Originally posted by Florida_03
Righto, Megalania, I fear Sir Bastard is suffering lack of intellectual challenge, and has sulked off. Maybe he took those mean songs to heart?

gOD knows, we've all tried our best. So why not give him a bit of sport?

Brighten up the 'ol bastard's day and get that ignore button exercised.

You too Wilf, I fear Sir Bastard will just fade away, instead of going out with a bang? We don't want that now. Do we?

So here's an incantation to raise the spirits...

LIGHT FOUR CANDLES AT NIGHTFALL AND CAST THEM TO THE FOUR DIRECTIONS (North, South, East and West). THEN PLACE A GLASS OF WATER AT THE BASE OF EACH CANDLE. PLACE HUMAN BONE, HAIR OR FINGERNAILS IN A COPPER BOWL AND IGNITE. PLACE THE BOWL IN THE CENTER OF THE FOUR CANDLES, THEREBY COMPLETING THE PENTAGRAM OF NEGATIVE SPACE. LAY A SOLID LINE OF MOIST EARTH IN A COMPLETE CIRCLE AROUND THE CANDLES. ON THE OUTSIDE OF THAT CIRCLE, LAY ANOTHER CIRCLE OF COMMON SALT.

NOW BEGIN THE INCANTATION BELOW AND SPEAK LOUDLY AND CLEARLY

HIC EN SPIRITUM
SED NON INCORPORE
EVOKARE LEMURES DE MORTUIS
DECRETUM ESPUGNARE
DE ANGELUS BALBERITH
EN INFERNO INREMEABLIS

NOW LOUD AND FAST

WA TA NA SY WILF MEGA YAM
WA TA NA WILF MEGA SIAM
WA TA NA WILF MEGA SIAM
WA TA NA WILF MEGA SIAM
WA TA NA WILF MEGA SIAM

EXTINGUISH CANDLES AND...
After 5000 posts his brain will implode, and we send him back to the UK in an envelope........ MM
Old Jul 15th 2003, 10:39 am
Not here

Originally posted by Megalania
You invoke my name?

Leave the barfly contemplate his maggoty suppurations. Reincarnation?
He has become moribund, lacklustre, dull.

You can inject an invigorating tonic?
Old Jul 15th 2003, 10:43 am
Not here

Originally posted by mr mover
After 5000 posts his brain will implode, and we send him back to the UK in an envelope........ MM

Second Class?
Old Jul 15th 2003, 10:50 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

He has become moribund, lacklustre, dull.

You can inject an invigorating tonic?
You rouse me from my stoney entombment for such a trivial task? Is the Universe in mortal peril?
Old Jul 15th 2003, 10:57 am
Not here

You rouse me from my stoney entombment for such a trivial task? Is the Universe in mortal peril?
There is just one life for each of us; Our own!

But for compassion, an other's?
Old Jul 15th 2003, 11:03 am
Banned

There is just one life for each of us; Our own!

But for compassion, an other's?
Very well, but beware the change of fates you bring upon the world!
Old Jul 15th 2003, 11:06 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Second Class?
Why not FedEx soopa fast? I'm willing to chip in......
Old Jul 15th 2003, 11:16 am
Not here

Very well, but beware the change of fates you bring upon the world!
If we are going to walk on thin ice, we might as well dance!
Old Jul 15th 2003, 11:56 pm
Banned

Well PB, you maggoty old bastard, I've been deputised to tell you to wiggle your bums. Impress me.
Old Jul 16th 2003, 1:23 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Well PB, you maggoty old bastard, I've been deputised to tell you to wiggle your bums. Impress me.

Your many hats are spining too fast for me , how do keep up posting to yourself.
Please hire a young Lady/Guy from the many in the personals here , my bum is not for sale.

Old Jul 16th 2003, 2:24 am
Banned

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Your many hats are spining too fast for me , how do keep up posting to yourself.
Please hire a young Lady/Guy from the many in the personals here , my bum is not for sale.

Your bum would not sell in a derros dungeon.
Old Jul 16th 2003, 2:33 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Your bum would not sell in a derros dungeon.
Well thats good news , you know about these things?

Old Jul 16th 2003, 2:38 am
Banned

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Well thats good news , you know about these things?

I know everything including the price of your arse.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.