Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meeting New People

Meeting New People

Old Jan 15th 2018, 11:05 pm
Just Joined

Billy72 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meeting New People

My partner and I moved out to Sydney from the UK in September and it's been full on since then getting a place and christmas with my son visiting from UK where he is in University.

Now we are into 2018 we want to start to meet new people and start to build a new circle of friends and build new experiences in Sydney.

We live in Oran Park in South West Sydney and I commute to Parramatta each day for work, my partner is not working yet but would possibly be interested in doing something part-time locally.

Does anyone have any ideas of groups to visit to meet new people

I hope to meet some of you in the coming weeks

Lee and Wendy
Old Jan 15th 2018, 11:30 pm
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meeting New People

Originally Posted by Billy72
Does anyone have any ideas of groups to visit to meet new people
https://www.meetup.com/