Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meeting for coffee/lunch @ The sovereign in lakeside tomorrow @ 11

Meeting for coffee/lunch @ The sovereign in lakeside tomorrow @ 11

Old Sep 17th 2009, 11:09 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of
Talking Meeting for coffee/lunch @ The sovereign in lakeside tomorrow @ 11

Hey anyone fancy meeting a few of us 4 coffee lunch @ The sovereign at lakeside joondalup ??
Old Sep 17th 2009, 11:11 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meeting for coffee/lunch @ The sovereign in lakeside tomorrow @ 11

Originally Posted by irishfamily
Hey anyone fancy meeting a few of us 4 coffee lunch @ The sovereign at lakeside joondalup ??
You know it. Can't stay long, just a quick coffee since I'm meeting a friend for lunch at 12.
Old Sep 19th 2009, 8:57 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Meeting for coffee/lunch @ The sovereign in lakeside tomorrow @ 11

I must say dorothy it was great seeing on friday .Ooh thats right we Didn`t lol.
Old Sep 19th 2009, 9:03 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I must say dorothy it was great seeing on friday .Ooh thats right we Didn`t lol.
Sorry lovey. I had a 9:30 with youngest that ran verrrryyyy late. I don't have your mobile number so couldn't call you.

Do you want to meet up one Saturday for lunch?
Old Sep 21st 2009, 12:12 pm
Sharon

Smile Re: Meeting for coffee/lunch @ The sovereign in lakeside tomorrow @ 11

I can`t my cousin is over from ireland and have to be the perfect hostess with the mostess lol.But i will give u a WEE text when i have a day free im a working woman now .lol
Old Sep 21st 2009, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

I missed this but always try to get to a meet but it depends on babysitters!
Old Sep 21st 2009, 1:26 pm
Still alive

I can`t my cousin is over from ireland and have to be the perfect hostess with the mostess lol.But i will give u a WEE text when i have a day free im a working woman now .lol
Oh God! You mean there's more like you? Lord help Perth.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 10:18 pm
Sharon

I know dorothy ain`t it great lol.kingseat im in woodvale what part u live in ???