Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meet ups in Perth??...new couple arrived Nov 2009.

Meet ups in Perth??...new couple arrived Nov 2009.

Old Jan 2nd 2010, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

lulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nice
Talking Meet ups in Perth??...new couple arrived Nov 2009.

Hi Everyone!!!

Just thought I'd start another thread, open to everyone who wants to meet new people in Perth!! We're currently living in Coogee near freo and would love to meet up with people for night out/cinema/bbq or whatever!

Doesn't have to be right near us either, by the way. We are Me (Lucy 29) and Jason (40)

Lucy and Jason
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 5:20 pm
Just Joined

Fyfeal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meet ups in Perth??...new couple arrived Nov 2009.

Hi Lucy and Jason,

My wife and I are moving over to Perth this year from Glasgow, probably staying in Subiaco, and we hope to establish a good social network asap. Although it may be a wee while (we dont arrive until July) can we take you up on the offer when we get there?!

Thanks and hope you are enjoying Freo!

Allan and Angela
Old Jan 4th 2010, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Meet ups in Perth??...new couple arrived Nov 2009.

Originally Posted by lulabell
Hi Everyone!!!

Just thought I'd start another thread, open to everyone who wants to meet new people in Perth!! We're currently living in Coogee near freo and would love to meet up with people for night out/cinema/bbq or whatever!

Doesn't have to be right near us either, by the way. We are Me (Lucy 29) and Jason (40)

Lucy and Jason
Hi Lucy & Jason,

We have been here since February 09 and are always up for meeting new people and making friends.

We live South of the River, about 25 minutes South of Freo.

Me and the hubby love eating out, bbq's, cinema etc.

Would enjoy a meet up and a god natter !!

Donna (27) & Pete (30)
Old Jan 4th 2010, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

lulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nicelulabell is just really nice

Hi Allan and Angela,

yeah will be great to meet up when you get here, you will have to start a thread when you get here (or look out for another meet-up) Freemantle is a nice place isn't it...wish we could afford to live there

Hi Donna and Pete! A few other people have been trying to organise a meet-up on another thread recently here (hope that works!?)

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php

If not I think its decided for this sunday at little creatures at 12.00. Have you been there yet? Its a great place. It would be myself and boyfriend, and two other couples and a little man (6 months old ) So far.

What d'you think? Lucy
Old Jan 4th 2010, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

Hi Allan and Angela,

yeah will be great to meet up when you get here, you will have to start a thread when you get here (or look out for another meet-up) Freemantle is a nice place isn't it...wish we could afford to live there

Hi Donna and Pete! A few other people have been trying to organise a meet-up on another thread recently here (hope that works!?)

If not I think its decided for this sunday at little creatures at 12.00. Have you been there yet? Its a great place. It would be myself and boyfriend, and two other couples and a little man (6 months old ) So far.

What d'you think? Lucy
Hi Lucy,

Great, we're up for a meet up / drink / bite to eat etc, love babies too although we haven't got our own yet !

Love little creatures, great place.

I will drop you an e-mail before Sunday to arrange how to meet etc !

Donna & Pete
Old Jan 4th 2010, 11:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Allan and Angela,

What d'you think? Lucy
Hi Lucy

The link you posted hasn't worked , I assume it will be in 'Meet Ups' ?

Cheers
Old Jan 5th 2010, 2:10 am
Forum Regular

Oh sorry, wasn't sure it'd work...mustn't have done it right Its called..

'looking for friends/couples in freemantle area'

If you haven't found it already. yeah it is in the same section 'meet-ups'. Thats great that you'll come too

Yeah will arrange how to meet in a few days, will be strange eh, as no-one will what anyone looks like Haha

Speak soon, Lucy and Jason.
Old Jan 5th 2010, 3:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh sorry, wasn't sure it'd work...mustn't have done it right Its called..

'looking for friends/couples in freemantle area'

If you haven't found it already. yeah it is in the same section 'meet-ups'. Thats great that you'll come too

Yeah will arrange how to meet in a few days, will be strange eh, as no-one will what anyone looks like Haha

Speak soon, Lucy and Jason.
Excellent !!!!

Look forward to it !

Old Jan 6th 2010, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

Elmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to allElmo2552 is a name known to all

Hi all,

Myself (Jo,27) and my OH (Gary,30) are moving to Perth end of Feb/March. Def up for keeping in touch with anyone who is interested in meeting up.

We know NO ONE in Oz so any friends are more than welcome....makes us sound a liitle desperate, honest we're not! just a little apprehensive!

Stay in touch xx
Old Jan 7th 2010, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

have a look out for Professional Princess - think she in your neck of the woods and is always game for fun
Old Jan 12th 2010, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Watty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to all

Hi

I live in South Freo, came out last year alone. Have friends here but they are all married with children and sometimes it is difficult to get out too often. Although not adverse to popping into the Norfolk, Little Creatures or Seaview for a pint with the newspaper.

I wish I saw the thread last week as I would have loved to have caught up everyone.

Let me know if there is anything in the near future

Arlene
Old Jan 12th 2010, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

Will do Arlene.
Keep your eyes peeled for things apperaing from the other guys too, as i RUBBISH at this "thread" lark!
Cheers

J.