Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

meet ups in Perth

meet ups in Perth

Old Jun 28th 2010, 3:12 pm
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all
Smile meet ups in Perth

Hi Guys Mick here from Sunny Scotland everything sorted at last and we are now arriving in End of Sept only 2 years late after the the housing market well lets just forget about that.

Me and the Mrs looking for some meet ups with families im 34 OH 31 we have two girls aged 9 & 2 so any takers out there who can help us settle in please get in touch.

Mick
Old Jun 30th 2010, 6:10 am
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: meet ups in Perth

Originally Posted by mickpower75
Hi Guys Mick here from Sunny Scotland everything sorted at last and we are now arriving in End of Sept only 2 years late after the the housing market well lets just forget about that.

Me and the Mrs looking for some meet ups with families im 34 OH 31 we have two girls aged 9 & 2 so any takers out there who can help us settle in please get in touch.

Mick
Hey Mick,
Where abouts are you planning to stay once arrived?

We are in Mindarie, northern suburbs.

We have 3 kids all boys aged 10,5 and 2

We are Kev 30 and Carly 28 and we've been here nearly 12 month and we're still finding our way around, and is always nice to meet new friends
Old Jun 30th 2010, 7:06 am
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all
Default Re: meet ups in Perth

Hi Kev
we are moving to Tapping any thoughts?
hopefully middle to end of sept as i said PM me and we can sort something out if you want mate also let me know how you guys are on in your first year.

Mick