Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meet up wynnum on the bayside queensland

Meet up wynnum on the bayside queensland

Old Dec 13th 2010, 11:14 am
Just Joined

First Aid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meet up wynnum on the bayside queensland

There is a group of us "the Brisbannittes" that are planning our 4th meet up This time we have decided to go to the Wadding pool at wynnum on the bayside queensland
18th December from 11 there is BBQ facilities playground wadding pool and sea so if want to come and meet new friends pop along
the usual format is bring something to share (either to throw on BBq or a dessert ie biscuits)
we all have a great time and many friendships have been created this is a family friendly group but you dont have to have children to join
we hope to see you there please remember to bring a chair just lookout for the decorated gazebo and a group of English in their christmas hats (hats are optional so dont panic)

Last edited by First Aid; Dec 13th 2010 at 11:15 am. Reason: spelling
Old Jan 5th 2011, 11:30 am
Just Joined

massageandpamper is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Meet up wynnum on the bayside queensland

Hiya

I am new to brisbane, arrived just before xmas and due to move to cleveland bay area soon. do you guys have a meet up as I would love to make some friends I have a little girl who is 3 in march who would also love to get some new friends too as mummy made her leave them all behind in England with her mummies best friends too ..... please email me [email protected] if you know of any meets with kids we could come too xxx

Donna & Emma xx
Old Jan 6th 2011, 7:48 am
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Meet up wynnum on the bayside queensland

Hi Donna and Emma ... have you noticed this ...?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=699410

This will give you all the info for the January meet