Reload this Page >

meet up on sunshine coast

meet up on sunshine coast

Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:00 am
Just Joined

janewebb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default meet up on sunshine coast

Hi,

I am new to Maroochydore. I have a 4 year old girl in kindy 2 days a week. We are free the last 3 days of the week and I would love to meet up with others in the same situation or with Mum's with younger kids. Perhaps we could do a park-meet?

I emigrated to Australia from the UK 3 years ago and have lived in Brisbane and Hervery Bay until 3 weeks ago. My boy, Alex is in prep.

Also, does anyone know of any playgroups suited to preschool kids?

Thanks

Jane
Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

Katehn will become famous soon enoughKatehn will become famous soon enough
Default Re: meet up on sunshine coast

Originally Posted by janewebb
Hi,

I am new to Maroochydore. I have a 4 year old girl in kindy 2 days a week. We are free the last 3 days of the week and I would love to meet up with others in the same situation or with Mum's with younger kids. Perhaps we could do a park-meet?

I emigrated to Australia from the UK 3 years ago and have lived in Brisbane and Hervery Bay until 3 weeks ago. My boy, Alex is in prep.

Also, does anyone know of any playgroups suited to preschool kids?

Thanks

Jane
Hi ,
I have a four year old girl in Kindy mon and tues, and 2 others at school yr 2 and 3. Would love to meet up. I'm in Caloundra, i have a car so could drive up to Maroochydore, it's not far.
Kate
Old Aug 12th 2008, 1:43 am
Just Joined

janewebb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kate,

Sorry i have only just got your mail. We are in temp accomm with our stuff in storage so I am coming to the library for the computer and haven't managed to get here til now.

I am around Thurs if it is not too short notice. I could meet you 1/2 way if you prefer or I know there are some nice parks at Mooloolaba. Maybe arfter school drop off, 9.30?

I will come to check my mails tomorrow but if you don't get this til after and you are keen for Thurs, you could txt or phone me on 04319 73327.

If not, lets try to do something next week.

I notice you are from Essex. We moved here from Brentwood.

I look forward to meeting you.

Jane
Old Aug 12th 2008, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

Katehn will become famous soon enoughKatehn will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by janewebb
Hi Kate,

Sorry i have only just got your mail. We are in temp accomm with our stuff in storage so I am coming to the library for the computer and haven't managed to get here til now.

I am around Thurs if it is not too short notice. I could meet you 1/2 way if you prefer or I know there are some nice parks at Mooloolaba. Maybe arfter school drop off, 9.30?

I will come to check my mails tomorrow but if you don't get this til after and you are keen for Thurs, you could txt or phone me on 04319 73327.

If not, lets try to do something next week.

I notice you are from Essex. We moved here from Brentwood.

I look forward to meeting you.

Jane
hi,
thursday is fine for me. i will give you a ring