Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

meet-up redlands

meet-up redlands

Old Aug 1st 2007, 12:25 pm
Just Joined

Rosie.D is an unknown quantity at this point
Default meet-up redlands

anyone know of any meet ups in redlands area?
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 8:18 am
Life is uncertain

hungryted will become famous soon enough
Default Re: meet-up redlands

Hi Rosie

No, but I am sure we can arrange one, as we live in Redland Bay and know some more Expats in Redland Bay......
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:03 am
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: meet-up redlands

That would be great. Do you have any suggestions for time or place.
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:53 am
Life is uncertain

HI Rosie

Have sent you a PM
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 10:27 am
Just Joined

I have answered your PMs.........maybe twice! (I'm new to this)
Old Aug 5th 2007, 11:36 pm
Brisbane or bust!

Hooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant futureHooch&Lol has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Rosie.D
I have answered your PMs.........maybe twice! (I'm new to this)
Hi Hungryted and Rosie
We're in Redalnd Bay too. How long have you been here and where abouts are you? We've been in the country 3 months and the bay for 2. We live off of Serpentine Creek Road. Just me and the hubbie. What about you??
Lol
Old Aug 6th 2007, 2:23 am
Just Joined

have sent you a PM
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that there is a meet at the Grand View Hotel in Cleveland this Saturday 7:30pm. Redland bay isn't far if you'd like to join us Saturday evening we'd love to meet some new faces. Your more than welcome.

Check out the "Cleveland Saturday 11th August" thread!

Tracey

Last edited by Ozzy dog; Aug 7th 2007 at 10:10 pm. Reason: More info
Old Aug 8th 2007, 9:36 am
Just Joined

Thanks. love to attend. see you there.
Old Aug 10th 2007, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

ormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Hooch&Lol
Hi Hungryted and Rosie
We're in Redalnd Bay too. How long have you been here and where abouts are you? We've been in the country 3 months and the bay for 2. We live off of Serpentine Creek Road. Just me and the hubbie. What about you??
Lol
Hi there, we live in Redland Bay to. Just off Serpentine Creek Road as well, on the Sanctuary Estate.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 12:47 am
Just Joined

the wilkinsons is just really nicethe wilkinsons is just really nicethe wilkinsons is just really nicethe wilkinsons is just really nicethe wilkinsons is just really nicethe wilkinsons is just really nicethe wilkinsons is just really nicethe wilkinsons is just really nicethe wilkinsons is just really nicethe wilkinsons is just really nice

Originally Posted by ormrod7
Hi there, we live in Redland Bay to. Just off Serpentine Creek Road as well, on the Sanctuary Estate.
Hello there,
we are new in Redland Bay on the Sanctuary Estate. We have been here a few weeks now and haven't spoke to anyone. Missing friends and family back home and really need to make new ones. We have 2 children ages 19 and 7 (19 year old has decided to go home! Great thats all I need.) Hope we can meet up as we really need a social life back again. Look forward to hearing from anyone. Are there any future meet ups for us new arrivals?
Take care
Jane x
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

goingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ozzy dog
Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that there is a meet at the Grand View Hotel in Cleveland this Saturday 7:30pm. Redland bay isn't far if you'd like to join us Saturday evening we'd love to meet some new faces. Your more than welcome.

Check out the "Cleveland Saturday 11th August" thread!

Tracey
My face lit up when i saw this, we have been here 4 weeks now, and i thought "Yes", a meet up somewhere, and i know where that is, i am going to bite the shy bullet and give it a go, but then i saw the date, and sank back in my chair - it was 2 weeks ago!!!!!!
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 4:17 am
Just Joined

the wilkinsons is just really nicethe wilkinsons is just really nicethe wilkinsons is just really nicethe wilkinsons is just really nicethe wilkinsons is just really nicethe wilkinsons is just really nicethe wilkinsons is just really nicethe wilkinsons is just really nicethe wilkinsons is just really nicethe wilkinsons is just really nice

Originally Posted by goingozwards2007
My face lit up when i saw this, we have been here 4 weeks now, and i thought "Yes", a meet up somewhere, and i know where that is, i am going to bite the shy bullet and give it a go, but then i saw the date, and sank back in my chair - it was 2 weeks ago!!!!!!
Hope you get this message.
Myself ( Jane ) and a lady from Thornlands named Rebecca are meeting tomorrow ( Friday at 10am ) at the Coffe Club at Victoria Point. There may also be a lady named Meliza from Ormiston. We seem to all be in the same boat and it would be great for you to join us. I personally need to make new friends and hope that you can make it. What is your name? Have you got Children?
Look forward to hearing from you
Take care
Jane x
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:33 am
Life is uncertain

Hi there Jane have sent you a pm.