Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meet Up in Perth NOR?

Meet Up in Perth NOR?

Old Aug 22nd 2010, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Meet Up in Perth NOR?

Hi all

Had a lovely time at the BBQ today

Yes it was a bit on the chilly side

But met some lovely people and enjoyed the chats

Must do it again soon, but maybe wait a few weeks till the weather warms up a bit

Thanks again

See you all again soon and anyone else that wants to come along

Catkin
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

Location: From Barnsley to Uxbridge to Southampton and eventually to Iluka....
Gert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really nice

Originally Posted by Catkin09
Hi all

Had a lovely time at the BBQ today

Yes it was a bit on the chilly side

But met some lovely people and enjoyed the chats

Must do it again soon, but maybe wait a few weeks till the weather warms up a bit

Thanks again

See you all again soon and anyone else that wants to come along

Catkin
Thanks lots for organising it. Lets all get together again soon.

Julesx
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 12:27 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a good afternoon was had by all. If anyone ever fancies a coffee in the week, I only work part-time so can usually fit one in somewhere!
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by northernbird
Sounds like a good afternoon was had by all. If anyone ever fancies a coffee in the week, I only work part-time so can usually fit one in somewhere!
I'm off every other Friday, so not this coming week, but the week after I can meet for coffee, and perhaps cakes?

Catkin
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 12:42 pm
Account Closed

Kayelem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Catkin09
I'm off every other Friday, so not this coming week, but the week after I can meet for coffee, and perhaps cakes?

Catkin
Hi. Thanks for today enjoyed it too warmed up now!! I'm free anytime just let me know and I'll be there for coffee and cake too.
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 3:19 am
Forum Regular

leannelo is on a distinguished road

Hi Guys, just wanted to say it was great to see you all yesturday, we also had a nice time, pity about the bbq being so slow, we will have to get one that works properly next time
See you all soon.
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

sean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nice

looks like i missed a good afternoon, just arrived in perth well 10 whole days ago
where did u meet in the end?
when are you having your next meet up??
sean
Old Aug 24th 2010, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sean bassett
looks like i missed a good afternoon, just arrived in perth well 10 whole days ago
where did u meet in the end?
when are you having your next meet up??
sean
Hi Sean
Welcome to Perth!! Where abouts are you?
Keep your eyes peeled for the next get together, the more the merrier!!
You can come out on a coffee meet up next week if you like, unless someone else is planning something else you can attend.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

sean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nice

hi we are currently in quinns rocks till the end of october , we are looking for a long term rental in clarkson, happy to meet up for coffee or next barbie,
we are a family of 5 , me and mandy jacob 13 molly 11 and joshua 5
sean
Old Sep 26th 2010, 7:01 am
Just Joined

Davensara is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sean bassett
hi we are currently in quinns rocks till the end of october , we are looking for a long term rental in clarkson, happy to meet up for coffee or next barbie,
we are a family of 5 , me and mandy jacob 13 molly 11 and joshua 5
sean
Hi everyone on this post, we have been in Butler for about 17 months and looked like we missed a good meet up, my husband and I have 2 daughters 15 and 12, we would love to meet up with locals in the area. enjoy socialsing, especially with a beer. Please keep us informed of the next meet. thanks Sara
Old Oct 11th 2010, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

SammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really nice

Hi there,

It sounds like your last meet up was a success, despite the lack of heat! We'd love to join you on your next meet up! Please let us know when it'll be.
Ta very much
Old Oct 15th 2010, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

perth bound is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by SammyT
Hi there,

It sounds like your last meet up was a success, despite the lack of heat! We'd love to join you on your next meet up! Please let us know when it'll be.
Ta very much

me too please! my hubby arrived a couple of days ago and I will be there in 3weeks. Would love to join the next meet up. If there are any golfers reading this, my hubby has his clubs with him (he wouldn't let them go on the shipment) he would love a game if anyone fancies it please pm me, he is itching to get on a golf course. Deb