Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meet-up Northside Bisbane

Meet-up Northside Bisbane

Old Jul 6th 2009, 8:16 pm
Just Joined

charliebris is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meet-up Northside Bisbane

Picnic in the park @ Bunya State Forest Albany Creek (20 mins outside Brisbane)
Old Jul 8th 2009, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

kids carer will become famous soon enoughkids carer will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Meet-up Northside Bisbane

when??? This is the suburb we live in and we are looking for new friends.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 1:00 am
Just Joined

Dear Kids Carer

Great to here from you how long have you been out here?
Old Jul 10th 2009, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

kids carer will become famous soon enoughkids carer will become famous soon enough

We arrived in march, and we are kiwis!!!

We have 2 girls, 16mths and 10.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Hi we too would love to meet up.
We are in Narangba with 3boys 14 , 12 ,10.
Any dates and times in mind

Lorna
Old Jul 12th 2009, 7:45 am
Just Joined

Have two kids, four if you count husband and dog girl 16 (well into the terrible twos for the second time) boy 14 ( not quite in the terrible two yet, Thinking about two weeks Sunday afternoon
Old Jul 12th 2009, 9:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Don't give tooooo much info out cos it might help people
Old Jul 21st 2009, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

liamandsaff is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,
I'm new to this site and just found your thread - did a meet up happen? I'm really very keen (and trying hard not to seem desperate!!!) to meet up. I'm at home while my son and daughter 11 and 10yrs are at school and husband at work, and though i can tick over nicely most days - it would be lovely to find some mates to catch up with and have a chat and a giggle. I'm in Warner and my kids are at school in Albany Creek. I don't mind having to drive drive to meet.
Would love to hear from you
Saff
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 3:53 am
Forum Regular

I dont think it happened poster 1 didnt put enough information on to make it progress to anything concrete, would still be interested in meeting up with anyone that is interested.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 4:59 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kids carer
I dont think it happened poster 1 didnt put enough information on to make it progress to anything concrete, would still be interested in meeting up with anyone that is interested.
I think they said it would be this coming sunday, if you look at the last post.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 5:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by asprilla
I think they said it would be this coming sunday, if you look at the last post.
But there arent any more details for it, no times or place to meet, I have been into this park and it is quite large. would be keen for some more details.