Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meet Up Near Bristol??

Meet Up Near Bristol??

Old Oct 22nd 2008, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet Up Near Bristol??

Originally Posted by melbert
Thanks Streaks!! Where in WA are you? We're Perth bound (nor) and Shar is off to Mandurah - most likely! We'll have to get together if we ever get our visas and get out there!!

We'll let you know if we are unfortunate enough to have to sit on the left and if it still smells of wee!!

Mel
I'm in Port Kennedy not far from Mandurah (about 25mins drive). Would love to meet up for a chinwag when you all get here, have a good time in good ole Posset (Portishead)
S xx

I'll keep an eye on this thread and you can let me know if they've solved the 'P' problem lol

Last edited by Streaks; Oct 22nd 2008 at 8:46 am. Reason: added a line
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Streaks!! Where in WA are you? We're Perth bound (nor) and Shar is off to Mandurah - most likely! We'll have to get together if we ever get our visas and get out there!!

We'll let you know if we are unfortunate enough to have to sit on the left and if it still smells of wee!!

Mel
Have replied on the HOC thread
Old Oct 24th 2008, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Hey Louise, it'd be great for you to come along too!! How old is your little one?

I'm travelling from Gloucester and aim to get there about 1.30 ish, with or without the little ones!!

Mel
Old Oct 24th 2008, 4:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Guys *waves*

Really sorry but won't be able to make tuesday now.

Have had some spotting and bleeding overnight and have managed to get the doc to arrange an early scan at an Early Pregnancy Unit (EPU).
The earliest they can see me is tuesday morning and in Exeter, which is the wrong direction for the meet...

So you guys have a good time, and a drink for me. was really looking forward to meeting you all.

Please keep your fingers crossed...!!

Mel, save me one of your gooey, chocolate cakes!!
Old Oct 24th 2008, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by memewest
Hi Guys *waves*

Really sorry but won't be able to make tuesday now.

Have had some spotting and bleeding overnight and have managed to get the doc to arrange an early scan at an Early Pregnancy Unit (EPU).
The earliest they can see me is tuesday morning and in Exeter, which is the wrong direction for the meet...

So you guys have a good time, and a drink for me. was really looking forward to meeting you all.

Please keep your fingers crossed...!!

Mel, save me one of your gooey, chocolate cakes!!
Meme,

Are you ok? Will be really sorry not to be able to meet you, but I hope everything is ok. Keep us posted, speak soon.

Mel
xx
Old Oct 24th 2008, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Meme,

Are you ok? Will be really sorry not to be able to meet you, but I hope everything is ok. Keep us posted, speak soon.

Mel
xx
Thanks Mel.

Appointment is at 9.30am, and if everything goes the way i'd like it too, may make it for last orders so save me at least ONE piece of cake!!

I have been really looking forward to meeting you guys and talking to peeps who know EXACTLY what it is us Visa Apps go through.

Will text you and let you know for def if i can make it after app. Don't want to turn up and find that you have all left...may get a complex!

I may sound like i'm not bothered, but there's nothing i can do about anything until tues, and i'm trying to keep the ole chin up...don't know why i just felt like i had to explain the cheery reply either..
Old Oct 25th 2008, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

We'll all have our fingers crossed, then you can celebrate with a piece of cake and a nice cup of tea!

Mel
Old Oct 25th 2008, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

Best of luck meme I hope it goes ok on Tuesday, you can have my cake too as I am on a VERY VERY STRICT DIET Take care and hope we see you a bit later.
Old Oct 25th 2008, 1:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Guys.

Really hope to see you all on tuesday.