Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meet Up Near Bristol??

Meet Up Near Bristol??

Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Meet Up Near Bristol??

I'm here!!

WHERE ARE YOU??
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Ok, I have managed to get the Wednesday off but I forgot, I have a hair appointment in the afternoon, I am trying to get the Tuesday off. How are you both fixed for either the Wednesday morning/early pm or the Tuesday?

Mel

I had more to type than you!!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by melbert
Ok, I have managed to get the Wednesday off but I forgot, I have a hair appointment in the afternoon, I am trying to get the Tuesday off. How are you both fixed for either the Wednesday morning/early pm or the Tuesday?

Mel

I had more to type than you!!!!

Fine this end for either of those days... sounds good...
can't wait to meet up and have a chin wag!!
will finally be able to talk to people who know what i'm going on about!!

So is the Pub in Portishead ok with you guys then??

And we'll wait for Mel to let us know whether its gonna be the Tues or Wed. (28/29 Oct)

Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

No probs!!

Haven't heard from Shar in a while - hello, is there anyone there?!!

Anyone else fancy joining in?

Mel
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

No probs!!

Haven't heard from Shar in a while - hello, is there anyone there?!!

Anyone else fancy joining in?

Mel

Could be just me and thee Mel!!

How will i know who you are??

You got green hair? 2 Heads? Walk like an Egyptian?

Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Something like that - two monkeys and a teen!!!!!

What about you??

Mel
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Blonde Hair, not green.... One head, not two..... and i don't know what i walk like!!

2 kids in tow.

Elizabeth 8yr
James 6yr

No husband.... he'll be working...

Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

yeah, think mine will be too!! We won't do anything as tacky as holding a red rose then eh!!!!!! Just look out for a little sod of a son who will probably be either yelling, screaming or trying to run about!! (Mine!!)

Will perhaps do some more specifics nearer the time!! Perhaps you could pm me your number and we could chat first and have a secret code for the Southwesterners!!!!

Mel
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

yeah, think mine will be too!! We won't do anything as tacky as holding a red rose then eh!!!!!! Just look out for a little sod of a son who will probably be either yelling, screaming or trying to run about!! (Mine!!)

Will perhaps do some more specifics nearer the time!! Perhaps you could pm me your number and we could chat first and have a secret code for the Southwesterners!!!!

Mel

My boy's like that as well, once he gets over being really, really shy... so look out for the female with two kids hiding behind her holding onto one leg each...

Now i know how i walk.... shuffling, weighted down by kids!!

will pm you.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Mel
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

Hi I am here sorry just finished work, should be fine with me I will probably be alone too, may be bringing a friend who already has her visa :curse: and is just waiting to sell her house, I will let you know, Im the one with 6 heads and 8 pairs of arms, let me know def times and dates, it will be good to chat about the woes of visa applications
Old Oct 4th 2008, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ok, then, providing I can get the Tuesday off work, which I think will be ok, how does around 1.30 - 2 sound at the Gordano Gate - Brewers Fayre pub in Portishead sound?

Anyone else want to join in??? Cake???? Cookies????

Mel
Old Oct 4th 2008, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

yes fine with me mel
Old Oct 4th 2008, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Great, see you there!!

Mel
Old Oct 13th 2008, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi there,

I have the Tuesday off work, so am good to go!!

See you on the 27th!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.