Reload this Page >

Meet up near/around Hillarys ?

Meet up near/around Hillarys ?

Old Sep 6th 2010, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

Annette_85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meet up near/around Hillarys ?

Hi

We are new to Perth and looking for some decent quality friends to socialize with in the evenings and weekends.

We are both 25 yo with no children, hobbies are BBQ's/Beach/Meals and going out, Walks on the coast, relaxing.

If any one fancies meeting up drop me an email

Speak soon.

Annette & Karl

Last edited by Pollyana; Sep 7th 2010 at 7:10 am. Reason: email address removed to stop you getting spammed out of existence!
Old Sep 7th 2010, 7:12 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet up near/around Hillarys ?

Originally Posted by Annette_85
Hi

We are new to Perth and looking for some decent quality friends to socialize with in the evenings and weekends.

We are both 25 yo with no children, hobbies are BBQ's/Beach/Meals and going out, Walks on the coast, relaxing.

Speak soon.

Annette & Karl
Hi Annette and Karl,

There used to be a lot of meets around this area so I'm sure someone will be around to welcome you soon - I can't help really as I'm in Brisbane I'm, afraid.
Just wanted to let you know I've taken your email address out so you don't get loads of spam - people can still send you messages via this site though by clicking on your username
Old Sep 7th 2010, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

trice_ie will become famous soon enoughtrice_ie will become famous soon enough

Hi
There are a group of us that meet up sometimes mostly in city though as we live SOR and in city.not sure when we're meeting again but if you're game for travelling I can let you know
Old Oct 9th 2010, 12:46 am
Just Joined

soph1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by trice_ie
Hi
There are a group of us that meet up sometimes mostly in city though as we live SOR and in city.not sure when we're meeting again but if you're game for travelling I can let you know
hey trice_ie

i've just moved to perth 2 weeks ago, living in Freo, started job already so can meet up eves/weekend - would you mind giving me a shout when you are next meeting? i'm staying in freo for now.

Can't PM you as i need to post a few times first..
thanks!
soph1
Old Oct 9th 2010, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

trice_ie will become famous soon enoughtrice_ie will become famous soon enough

Crap it just home from BBQ in park with gang.

How u finding freo?
Old Oct 11th 2010, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

SammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really niceSammyT is just really nice

Originally Posted by Annette_85
Hi

Speak soon.

Annette & Karl
Hi there both,

We're also relatively new to Perth, NOR. We're a bit older than you so if you don't mind hanging out with old fogies - we're up for nights out! :-)