Reload this Page >

Meet up in Hervey Bay

Meet up in Hervey Bay

Old Jan 11th 2010, 10:29 am
Just Joined

rachndave is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meet up in Hervey Bay

Hi,
Anyone fancy meeting up with a new arrival in hervey bay? I have a 2 yr old daughter and would love to find anyone who likes a chat or can anyone help with info with regards to toddler groups or the suchlike please??
Ta very much
Rachael
Old Jan 13th 2010, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

livvyg has a spectacular aura aboutlivvyg has a spectacular aura aboutlivvyg has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Meet up in Hervey Bay

Hello Rachael how are you getting on. Ive been living in Hervey Bay area for over 4 years now and have 2 sons 21 months and 3 months. I sometimes take my son to playgroup at the Baptist church (just behind the animal rescue centre on the hill) its open a couple of days a week but i normally go on a wednesday. Its holidays at the moment but i think it resumes end of Jan. it costs $4 and everyone takes a bit of fruit to share. Its not bad they have all sorts of toys, painting, outside play area etc. There are other playgroups about but i've never been to them. If you go to the 'The Village' on Torquay Road they have got all the information and leaflets on everything to do with babies and toddlers. If you want to meet up for a chat that would be lovely, but not sure how to reply privately as ive only just found this site and not sure how it all works!

Livvy
Old Jan 14th 2010, 9:31 am
Just Joined

Hiya Livvy,

Thanks for your reply it would be great to meet up, any suggestions as to a suitable venue for both you and your little ones? We're pretty free at the mo so whenever is good for you. I cant reply privately either cos i don't know how to use this site very well yet!!! Perhaps if we set a venue and date and meet up that keeps mobiles and stuff safe!!

Cheers
Rachael
Old Jan 17th 2010, 8:33 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by livvyg
Hello Rachael how are you getting on. Ive been living in Hervey Bay area for over 4 years now and have 2 sons 21 months and 3 months. I sometimes take my son to playgroup at the Baptist church (just behind the animal rescue centre on the hill) its open a couple of days a week but i normally go on a wednesday. Its holidays at the moment but i think it resumes end of Jan. it costs $4 and everyone takes a bit of fruit to share. Its not bad they have all sorts of toys, painting, outside play area etc. There are other playgroups about but i've never been to them. If you go to the 'The Village' on Torquay Road they have got all the information and leaflets on everything to do with babies and toddlers. If you want to meet up for a chat that would be lovely, but not sure how to reply privately as ive only just found this site and not sure how it all works!

Livvy

Think you need over 10 or so post to PM.

Keep on!
Originally Posted by rachndave
Hiya Livvy,

Thanks for your reply it would be great to meet up, any suggestions as to a suitable venue for both you and your little ones? We're pretty free at the mo so whenever is good for you. I cant reply privately either cos i don't know how to use this site very well yet!!! Perhaps if we set a venue and date and meet up that keeps mobiles and stuff safe!!

Cheers
Rachael
Old Jan 17th 2010, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

livvyg has a spectacular aura aboutlivvyg has a spectacular aura aboutlivvyg has a spectacular aura about

thanks for the advice, havent got up to 10 posts yet!

Would a park be suitable for you Rachael? i was thinking Ernie Organ park just off the esplanade in Hervey Bay (opposite Subway and Pirates Cave and next to the sailing club i think) on Friday or any day really except Weds. the park is nice and shady, got toilets and is fenced to stop the kiddies escaping! (a rarity here) Morning would be better for me. Let me know what you think.

Liv
Old Jan 18th 2010, 8:53 am
Just Joined

Hi Liv,

Friday morning is great for us i think i ll be able to find it!! what time is good for u? we can be there whenever so whatever time suits u! sounds like a great place for the little ones, looking forward to meeting up see you friday

Rachael x
Old Jan 19th 2010, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

Ok Great how about 10am at the park. If i wear my blue baseball cap then hopefully you should be able to spot me! See you on Friday.

Liv
Old Jan 20th 2010, 8:33 am
Just Joined

Hiya that sounds like a good idea!! look forward to meeting u friday hun x