Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

MEET UP ESSEX 3RD JUNE

MEET UP ESSEX 3RD JUNE

Old May 17th 2007, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough
Default MEET UP ESSEX 3RD JUNE

hI, everyone essex meet is 3rd june at 12 oclock at the half way house on the A127 southend bound jcn of the A128 brentwood/west horndon,any questions or directions needed just ask, hope its a good turn out as it was last time,
anne-marie
Old May 17th 2007, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

JOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: MEET UP ESSEX 3RD JUNE

How will I know who you are?

Tricia
Old May 17th 2007, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

Janet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud of

Hi Ann Marie

Count us in for 3rd June. Lets hope its as nice a day as last time.

Janet and family x
Old May 18th 2007, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

hi tricia
last time i put ozzy flags on the tables in the garden but i would also say look for a group of people gassing there heads off lol,dont worry you will see us:

anne marie xx