Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

meet up for coffee and chat

meet up for coffee and chat

Old Nov 20th 2008, 10:18 pm

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile meet up for coffee and chat

hi all
been here over a year but still up for meeting some new friends you cant have enough can you, fridays are the best day for me anyone interested in getting together for a chat and coffee? feel free to get in touch living in pac pines on gold coast so anywhere nearby would be good
lesley x
Old Nov 21st 2008, 8:55 am
ab uno disce omnes

PJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nice
Default Re: meet up for coffee and chat

Originally Posted by snow-white
hi all
been here over a year but still up for meeting some new friends you cant have enough can you, fridays are the best day for me anyone interested in getting together for a chat and coffee? feel free to get in touch living in pac pines on gold coast so anywhere nearby would be good
lesley x
Hi Lesley,

Just moved in to Pac Pines, stuck without transport but would like to meet up with more new people as well. Not sure of the area so would need some guidance. Look forward to meeting up if anything is arranged.

Jenny
Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:46 am

Originally Posted by PJMA
Hi Lesley,

Just moved in to Pac Pines, stuck without transport but would like to meet up with more new people as well. Not sure of the area so would need some guidance. Look forward to meeting up if anything is arranged.

Jenny
hi jenny
i remember those days well hon i can pick you up and we can go to helensvale its nearest let me know when your free also let me know if you need any help with anything ok
lesley x
Old Nov 21st 2008, 12:18 pm
ab uno disce omnes

PJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nice

hi jenny
i remember those days well hon i can pick you up and we can go to helensvale its nearest let me know when your free also let me know if you need any help with anything ok
lesley x
Hi Lesley

Thanks for that. My husband works shifts at Gold Coast Hospital so I would have to bring my two children with me, unless we did it on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday then my oldest would be in Kindy. There are so many things to sort out so thanks again for the offer of help. Im looking for a hairdresser, any suggestions of a good one.

Jenny x
Old Nov 21st 2008, 8:22 pm

Hi Lesley

Thanks for that. My husband works shifts at Gold Coast Hospital so I would have to bring my two children with me, unless we did it on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday then my oldest would be in Kindy. There are so many things to sort out so thanks again for the offer of help. Im looking for a hairdresser, any suggestions of a good one.

Jenny x
hi jenny,
have afrined who runs her own beauty hairdressing business can give you her number and she will come to you plus she lives in pac pines. ive used the hair warehouse in helensvale they were good also x bring the kids with you can let them play inh the outdoor play area anyway behind the food court i will pick you up let me know what time and the address pm me
Old Nov 21st 2008, 10:15 pm
ab uno disce omnes

hi jenny,
have afrined who runs her own beauty hairdressing business can give you her number and she will come to you plus she lives in pac pines. ive used the hair warehouse in helensvale they were good also x bring the kids with you can let them play inh the outdoor play area anyway behind the food court i will pick you up let me know what time and the address pm me
Hi Lesley

If you could give me your friends number re hair that would be great. I will have a look at my husbands shifts and will sort out a day to meet up. Our son is 4 and our daughter is 2. See you soon. We are going to the meet up on the 30th November, will you be there?
Old Nov 21st 2008, 10:56 pm

Hi Lesley

If you could give me your friends number re hair that would be great. I will have a look at my husbands shifts and will sort out a day to meet up. Our son is 4 and our daughter is 2. See you soon. We are going to the meet up on the 30th November, will you be there?
is that one of soapys famous meet ups???? her name ia ange and her number is 0430153355 let her know lesley tashas frined give you the number x
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 4:32 am
ab uno disce omnes

is that one of soapys famous meet ups???? her name ia ange and her number is 0430153355 let her know lesley tashas frined give you the number x
Think mooncat has sorted it. Details are on BE. The last one was a bit of a wash out, most left when it started raining, us and a few more put on our British fronts and stayed till the end. It was ok, afterall it was only rain, and then the sun came out to play again. Thanks for Ange's phone number. I desperately need my hair cutting, feel like having it all cut off as it is so hot and as we have been told will get alot hotter.