Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meet up at Caribbean Gdns (East Melbourne) this Wednesday!

Meet up at Caribbean Gdns (East Melbourne) this Wednesday!

Old Jan 6th 2007, 5:28 am
Newbie!

Spikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to allSpikey is a name known to all
Default Meet up at Caribbean Gdns (East Melbourne) this Wednesday!

Hi, have been chatting to a few of you via pm and thought I'd head for the Caribbean Gdns on Wednesday. It's just north of Rowville, off Stud Rd, Melway ref is 72 J9 or you can get to it via Ferntree Gully rd too ref 72 F8.

There's a big indoor market there complete with a British stall and plenty of outdoor play areas, gardens, a restaurant etc. I'm going to head up there with my 2 kids for about 10.30 and will hang about near the bridge adjacent to the Grand central station, next to one of the playgrounds.

PM me if you'd like to come and want my mobile number I think I'll take a packed lunch too so I'll be there for a few hours!
Old Jan 6th 2007, 9:58 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Meet up at Caribbean Gdns (East Melbourne) this Wednesday!

Good luck with it. I'll be hard at work.

Well I'll be at work.
Old Jan 6th 2007, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there

I would have come with the girls - but we are off on holiday next week. Let me know if you plan anything else

Rachel
Old Jan 6th 2007, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Haley & Craig is an unknown quantity at this point

Great - we'll see you there!
Haley and Connor (nearly 2)