Meet this sat @ perth belmont race track...irish day

Meet this sat @ perth belmont race track...irish day

Old Sep 28th 2010, 7:43 am
Just Joined

daleandsian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meet this sat @ perth belmont race track...irish day

hey guys.
hope everyone is good...

there is a group of us meeting this saturday at the belmont race course (irish day) Its a girly dress up with the boys suited and booted (or shirt and tie etc) There is a good few meeting up (we have had a few sessions or the last month or two) and everyone is a good bunch.. its a couples thing (but singles are also coming) ages range from mid 20's to late 30's, so age is not an issue, as long as you like a banter, are not up your own rear and you like a pint, the more the better.

If you would like to join us, pm me and i will send you our telephone number.

We will be meeting around 11am ish so that we can get a table etc and then will be heading to burswood later on to carry on the session.
Cheers
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 8:21 am
Just Joined

Uk_John1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meet this sat @ perth belmont race track...irish day

Hi, only just seen this thread or I would have got in touch and come along. I've been in Perth for a couple of weeks now, came across on my own from the UK on a 457 visa. I've met a few new people over here so far and it would be great to meet some more and get involved next time you organise a meet up.

I'm 26 (nearly 27) years old and enjoy a good piss up on the weekends

Cheers

John
Old Oct 11th 2010, 2:50 am
Just Joined

mrsjotaylor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meet this sat @ perth belmont race track...irish day

Hello
We're in the same boat as John; the hubbie and I moved over in July and we're looking to make some friends. We're living in Vic Pack (John that's near you!) so let us know the next time there's a meet up. I'll keep an eye on the forums too though!