Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meet??? Redcliffe, D Bay, Scarborough Sandgate lets start to set a date

Meet??? Redcliffe, D Bay, Scarborough Sandgate lets start to set a date

Old Apr 5th 2006, 8:16 am
Roz from Aus

Roz from Aus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meet??? Redcliffe, D Bay, Scarborough Sandgate lets start to set a date

Originally Posted by annqldau
Well if he wears the shirt and you have the bag we should find you no problem. Will work on meeting at the tables out the front of the Belvedere and can always move inside depending on numbers and how many tables taken when we get there.

Yeah sure! its a date then. look forward to meeting you guys and blowing the froth of a few as they say! catcha on the 6th @ 2
Old Apr 5th 2006, 8:32 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet??? Redcliffe, D Bay, Scarborough Sandgate lets start to set a date

Originally Posted by Roz from Aus
Yeah sure! its a date then. look forward to meeting you guys and blowing the froth of a few as they say! catcha on the 6th @ 2
Can I come?? eh? eh? eh? - I'll be good - promise!!!!!
Old Apr 5th 2006, 8:40 am
Roz from Aus

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Can I come?? eh? eh? eh? - I'll be good - promise!!!!!
Hi! I guess anyone can come along, as long as your good! not sure what you mean by that statement, Do you have Some kind of reputation?
Old Apr 5th 2006, 8:58 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Meet??? Redcliffe, D Bay, Scarborough Sandgate lets start to set a date

Hi! I guess anyone can come along, as long as your good! not sure what you mean by that statement, Do you have Some kind of reputation?
I can come anyway - it's my OH organising it LOL
Old Apr 5th 2006, 9:27 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can come anyway - it's my OH organising it LOL
I don't care who is organising it, I am not sitting in the Belvedere with you in those leather hot pants, so unless you promise not to wear them this time we wont let you come!!!

I have lost the use of smilies :-)
Old Apr 5th 2006, 9:40 am
Banned

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
I don't care who is organising it, I am not sitting in the Belvedere with you in those leather hot pants, so unless you promise not to wear them this time we wont let you come!!!

I was actually thinking of the suede ones this time as it might be cooler and my nuts won't sweat as much - you know how suede marks when you get sweat (or any bodily fluid for that matter) on it. I will need to check what Cresta is wearing so we don't clash
Old Apr 5th 2006, 10:03 am
Roz from Aus

Smile Re: Meet??? Redcliffe, D Bay, Scarborough Sandgate lets start to set a date

WHAT THE!! I am getting a bit scared to come along now! Ha! Ha!
Old Apr 5th 2006, 10:05 am
Banned

Talking Re: Meet??? Redcliffe, D Bay, Scarborough Sandgate lets start to set a date

Anyway - you said you quite liked the Dafyyd look ;-) should I wear my sailor hat?
Old Apr 6th 2006, 10:28 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Meet??? Redcliffe, D Bay, Scarborough Sandgate lets start to set a date

WHAT THE!! I am getting a bit scared to come along now! Ha! Ha!
Don't worry they are the mad ones we make them sit in the corner in their strange clothes for our entertainment everyone else can wear normal clothes...

Mmmmm my smiley's have gone as well...what is going on on here?
Old Apr 8th 2006, 7:50 am
Banned

Don't worry they are the mad ones we make them sit in the corner in their strange clothes for our entertainment everyone else can wear normal clothes...

Mmmmm my smiley's have gone as well...what is going on on here?
I must mad lol - I'm married to you!!!
Old Apr 8th 2006, 9:56 pm

Exclamation Re: Meet??? Redcliffe, D Bay, Scarborough Sandgate lets start to set a date

I must mad lol - I'm married to you!!!
Don't rub it in...

Anyone interested we are giving up a rental property at end of April in Deception Bay if you want to try and rent it. 6 months old has reasonable size garden, fans and aircon. PM me if you want more info. We are not tied into rental transfer so they should have it up for grabs from end of April.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

Gill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant future

Ok when is everyone free for a meet? Lets propose some dates so we can finalise.
Hi Ann

Just read through the thread 6th May @ 2pm is good with us. Good luck with the move next week.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:17 am

Originally Posted by Gill C
Hi Ann

Just read through the thread 6th May @ 2pm is good with us. Good luck with the move next week.
Cheers Gill, we are hoping to get the outside overlooking the sea part if not we will take over the steak house...LOL.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Gill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant future

Cheers Gill, we are hoping to get the outside overlooking the sea part if not we will take over the steak house...LOL.
Sounds good to me, will we be there long enough to eat I guess G will get hungry, and we will be happy to join him.
Old Apr 11th 2006, 10:10 am

Originally Posted by Gill C
Sounds good to me, will we be there long enough to eat I guess G will get hungry, and we will be happy to join him.
May feed him before we go so he may just have a liquid lunch..LOL.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.