Meet & Greet

Old Mar 29th 2003, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future
Question Meet & Greet

Hiya all,

Is there anyone in Oz who has used the meet & greet service they are offering for new migrants. I would be interested to know what you thought of their service, how much was it and did you find it helpful etc.

Thanks
Marlo
Old Mar 29th 2003, 10:36 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ...
Im sure that dazzx6r and juls his wife used this when they went to Adelaide in January this yr
Do a search for them on this site under members list and email em...
Old Mar 29th 2003, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future

Thanks Yvsie, done what you suggested, do you or anyone else know if they do this offer in other parts of Oz, I`m looking at Melbourne.

Cheers

Marlo
Old Mar 29th 2003, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

HazelG is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm pretty sure its only offered in Adelaide
Hazel
Old Mar 29th 2003, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

Scoops is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Marlo
Thanks Yvsie, done what you suggested, do you or anyone else know if they do this offer in other parts of Oz, I`m looking at Melbourne.

Cheers

Marlo

We too are looking at Melbourne. I think that the service is only offered in Adelaide.

Scoops
Old Mar 29th 2003, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Scoops

We too are looking at Melbourne. I think that the service is only offered in Adelaide.

Scoops
Ok thanks everyone. The reason why I asked this is because I have a friend who is going to set this up in Melbourne and wondered if there was any competition, I`ll let you know when he`s got it up and running, he`s working on a web site now.

Cheers
Marlo
Old Mar 29th 2003, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Only the government service is offered for free in Adelaide, doesn't mean there aren't other young entrepreneurs like yourselves offering the service for a fee in other cities...

Mash...

Originally posted by Marlo
Ok thanks everyone. The reason why I asked this is because I have a friend who is going to set this up in Melbourne and wondered if there was any competition, I`ll let you know when he`s got it up and running, he`s working on a web site now.

Cheers
Marlo
Old Mar 29th 2003, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by mashiraz
Only the government service is offered for free in Adelaide, doesn't mean there aren't other young entrepreneurs like yourselves offering the service for a fee in other cities...

Mash...
Hi Mash,

It`s not me who`s setting it up, more`s the pity, we`re still here!!

Good luck in Adelaide

Marlo
Old Mar 30th 2003, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all

hi,
found this on the ozemigrate group page on yahoo. the email address appears odd though.

"I am the founder of Newcomers
Network, a free online guide to help newcomers make the most of their
new life in their new location (based in Melbourne).

Each month I compile a list of expat groups related to a particular
country. Are any of you aware of any particular associations, social
clubs etc for English migrants in Melbourne (or online).

If so, can you please email them to me at info@n...
sue vitnell"

i tried to look for newcomers network with no joy.
good luck
karen
Old Mar 30th 2003, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

sashimi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by karenvirginia

found this on the ozemigrate group page on yahoo. the email address appears odd though.

i tried to look for newcomers network with no joy.
good luck

They can be found under

http://www.newcomersnetwork.com/mel/home/index.php

sashimi
Old Mar 30th 2003, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all
Default Re: Meet & Greet

sorry marlo, the address is obviously incomplete, i will get it for you hopefully by tomorrow.
karen
Old Mar 30th 2003, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meet & Greet

Originally posted by karenvirginia
sorry marlo, the address is obviously incomplete, i will get it for you hopefully by tomorrow.
karen
Heres the email address:-

[email protected]

Thanks and regards

Terry