Reload this Page >

The Meeces have Landed

The Meeces have Landed

Old Dec 18th 2002, 10:04 am
Squeaking Member

Anon E Mouse is on a distinguished road
Default The Meeces have Landed

G'day all !!

Just wanted to let you all know that after our grand Oz roadtrip of 4 months, we've finally found a town to call home. And that town is (drum roll........) Freo!!!

And in true mouse style, we've moved into a (converted) warehouse - well, where else would meeces live?

Anon
Old Dec 18th 2002, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Hi Anon

Hooray you're just down the road from us!! We're in Rockingham and are, strangely enough, heading into Freo for the day tomorrow!!

If you fancy meeting up with us sometime send me a PM. Good luck with the settling in!!!

love sophia xx
Old Dec 18th 2002, 5:43 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default Re: The Meeces have Landed

Originally posted by Anon E Mouse
G'day all !!

Just wanted to let you all know that after our grand Oz roadtrip of 4 months, we've finally found a town to call home. And that town is (drum roll........) Freo!!!

And in true mouse style, we've moved into a (converted) warehouse - well, where else would meeces live?

Anon
Hi Anon,missed you & your countdown to leaving us (can't wait 2 be in the same position).
Can you do as a fave,& tell your cousins to p*** off out of our loft,coz they keep us awake at night.

BB-I'll cut you meeces to peeces
Old Dec 19th 2002, 11:15 am
Squeaking Member

Anon E Mouse is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by sophia
Hi Anon

Hooray you're just down the road from us!! We're in Rockingham and are, strangely enough, heading into Freo for the day tomorrow!!

If you fancy meeting up with us sometime send me a PM. Good luck with the settling in!!!

love sophia xx
Hi Sophia, Sorry only just logged on (meeces are nocturnal you know, just ask baldy butts

But it'd be good to meet up - I'll PM you our phone number once Telstra sort it out (dont get me started on Telstra.....)

Mouse.
Old Dec 19th 2002, 7:10 pm
Just Joined

Mrs Baldbutts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Anon E Mouse

I'll PM you our phone number once Telstra sort it out
PM me your number,then I can ring you in the middle of the night so you can tell your cousins to shut the flip up

BB-no wonder we ain't got a buyer
Old Dec 19th 2002, 7:13 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

OOps,forgot to log out Mrs B before I posted.Anyway,what's she doing here,she should be out by the twin tub scrubbing the gusset to me Y's

BB-know your place woman (ow-that hurt)
Old Dec 25th 2002, 3:16 am
BE Enthusiast

suebo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Meeces have Landed

Congrats Mouse, enjoy your new life style