Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meds in Yeovil Somerset

Meds in Yeovil Somerset

Old Aug 23rd 2005, 1:03 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meds in Yeovil Somerset

Had our meds yesterday. Been a long time since I spent near £500 in one day . Worst part was when Dr asked me what I would do if he had to tell me I had Aids and whether i was suicidal!?!?! :scared: :scared: Jeeeeeeez. He said it is possible to contract the virus in hospital giving birth - nice.

He also commented on Jed's stomach and said he had firm stomach muscles but did not repeat this to me tos*er.

So, all in all, a cr*p day really!!!
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of
Default Re: Meds in Yeovil Somerset

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Had our meds yesterday. Been a long time since I spent near £500 in one day . Worst part was when Dr asked me what I would do if he had to tell me I had Aids and whether i was suicidal!?!?! :scared: :scared: Jeeeeeeez. He said it is possible to contract the virus in hospital giving birth - nice.

He also commented on Jed's stomach and said he had firm stomach muscles but did not repeat this to me tos*er.

So, all in all, a cr*p day really!!!
Well done j, at least thats another hurdle out the way! You are a fast worker thats for sure! Did you get results there and then??? How long ago did you book the meds?? and when should we do ours???
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 6:41 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Christ was his name Dr peter file :scared:
That just plain not right
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 6:42 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

He said it is possible to contract the virus in hospital giving birth - nice.
Through transfer of bodily fluids, sure, just like in any other case.

Yeovil is a sh*thole.... why go there?!
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 7:28 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Through transfer of bodily fluids, sure, just like in any other case.

Yeovil is a sh*thole.... why go there?!
no it isnt - we used to live there.
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 7:31 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by joanneS
Well done j, at least thats another hurdle out the way! You are a fast worker thats for sure! Did you get results there and then??? How long ago did you book the meds?? and when should we do ours???

they gave us the x-ray results there and then mate and the doc said we were super duper but of course we have to wait for bloods which take about a week.

we did ours early mate because i wanted to frontload so its up to you really. i also know that some people have to wait weeks even months for an appointment - it all depends where you go. we didnt have to wait too long for ours at all - about 2/3 weeks but had we gone to bristol we would still be waiting this time next year!!!!!
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 7:36 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

no it isnt - we used to live there.

ooooookay. opinions are like arseholes and all that

it is small enough that it would probably be quicker.

But the comment you received is horrifying!