Meds Tomorrow

Old Jan 6th 2005, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

ovenater is on a distinguished road
Default Meds Tomorrow

Hi all and Happy New Year

Can anyone help me with this question. Meds tomorrow unrequested and I am filling out the forms, question is what office is the application to emigrate sent to. I think its Adelaide the actual question they ask is have you lodged an application at an office of the DIMIA and if so which office.

thanks sally
Old Jan 6th 2005, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Meds Tomorrow

Originally Posted by ovenater

Can anyone help me with this question. Meds tomorrow unrequested and I am filling out the forms, question is what office is the application to emigrate sent to. I think its Adelaide the actual question they ask is have you lodged an application at an office of the DIMIA and if so which office.

thanks sally
Hi sally

sorry cant help

how are you hope you had a nice xmas and new year

hope to see you at the next meet in feb sometime

best wishes

sue and mick
Old Jan 6th 2005, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

ovenater is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by sue and mick
Hi sally

sorry cant help

how are you hope you had a nice xmas and new year

hope to see you at the next meet in feb sometime

best wishes

sue and mick

Hi Sue

don't worry the question has been answered on Adelaide site. Can't beleive we are having the meds done tomorrow.

we had a very lively xmas and new year but now back down to earth and waiting, will be great to meet up in Feb see you there

sally
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:22 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck!!!

D D
Old Jan 6th 2005, 6:27 pm
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice

Originally Posted by ovenater

thanks sally
Good luck with your meds, don't forget to take your glasses as they do near vision check, also don't forget to wash behind your ears. Seriously it is nothing to worry about, the only painful bit is coughing up the money for the poor underpaid GP aw shucks!!
ViVi