Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meds running out

Meds running out

Old Sep 12th 2003, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

S/pick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meds running out

Meds run out on Wednesday and we are unable to proceed until we get another letter from the employer in NZ which will arrive on Thursday or Friday. Please tell me what we can do. Do not want to spend a further £440 taking them again. Has this happened to anyone else out there.

Please give me some much needed advice.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 12:31 pm
New Zealand Bound

rickandkara is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meds running out

I don't know if this will work but get the employer to send the offer by E-Mail and enclose a letter in your application stating you will forward on your letter as soon as it arrives.
Phone the immigration and see if this will do.

Kara

Originally posted by S/pick
Meds run out on Wednesday and we are unable to proceed until we get another letter from the employer in NZ which will arrive on Thursday or Friday. Please tell me what we can do. Do not want to spend a further £440 taking them again. Has this happened to anyone else out there.

Old Sep 12th 2003, 12:40 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

I had heard you can extend your medical if this happens for a lesser fee as long as nothing has changed with your health.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 8:10 pm
Monaco here we!!! oh no

ADELAIDE BOUND is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meds running out

Originally posted by S/pick

We have some friends whose medical was due to run out. They just went back to the place where they had them done and they restamped them.
Give the medical centre a call and ask.
Cheers
Old Sep 13th 2003, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

S/pick is an unknown quantity at this point

Phone them yesterday in a panic and the nice lady adviced us, they will do it free of charge. Just to call when I'm coming down. Thank you everyone.