Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meds processed by LCU so what is happening?

Wikiposts

Meds processed by LCU so what is happening?

Old Jun 4th 2006, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

Pink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to all
Red face Meds processed by LCU so what is happening?

Big congratulation to those who have recieved their "Got It's" today, I am so excited for you!!

I have received an e-mail from the LCU in Sydney saying that our meds have been processed and passed on to DIMIA anyone know how long it will take from here?? going out of my mind with this waiting lark it will be 11 weeks tomorrow since we had our meds what is going on??

Thanks
Pink x
Old Jun 4th 2006, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Meds processed by LCU so what is happening?

Originally Posted by Pink & Fluffy
Big congratulation to those who have recieved their "Got It's" today, I am so excited for you!!

I have received an e-mail from the LCU in Sydney saying that our meds have been processed and passed on to DIMIA anyone know how long it will take from here?? going out of my mind with this waiting lark it will be 11 weeks tomorrow since we had our meds what is going on??

Thanks
Pink x
hi pink
we are in the same position as you just waiting. Sent the meds one week prior to them being requested and finally got the police checks back last week and posted them onto aus straight away. Our agent has said we should recieve our visa's by end of this month.

yee haah.

Have you sent your pc off yet?

Nicola
Old Jun 5th 2006, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

Pink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to allPink & Fluffy is a name known to all
Red face Re: Meds processed by LCU so what is happening?

Originally Posted by nicola411
hi pink
we are in the same position as you just waiting. Sent the meds one week prior to them being requested and finally got the police checks back last week and posted them onto aus straight away. Our agent has said we should recieve our visa's by end of this month.

yee haah.

Have you sent your pc off yet?

Nicola
Hi Nicola
PCC's were sent off in Feb (second set as we had front loaded our first lot but then things took a lot longer than expected!)
The wait is driving me insane though, I really need to have a date!

What type of visa have you applied for? Have you sold your house? Where are you planning on settling?

Pink x