Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meds/police checks request

Meds/police checks request

Old Jul 20th 2005, 5:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all
Default Meds/police checks request

I would love to see the requested e-mail (if it an e-mail, don't even know this!) for the meds/police checks. Do they exist because i am still waiting, and waiting , zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old Jul 20th 2005, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

taylors244 will become famous soon enoughtaylors244 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Meds/police checks request

Originally Posted by AndyD
I would love to see the requested e-mail (if it an e-mail, don't even know this!) for the meds/police checks. Do they exist because i am still waiting, and waiting , zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

how long you been waiting ?been 13wks for us.
spoke to agent, told us that they are recieving meds requests now for applications lodged beginning of april, so prob another 2wks for us!!!
sam
Old Jul 20th 2005, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by taylors244
how long you been waiting ?been 13wks for us.
spoke to agent, told us that they are recieving meds requests now for applications lodged beginning of april, so prob another 2wks for us!!!
sam
It's been only 12 weeks for us, but it fill like 12 months!!
Old Jul 20th 2005, 8:27 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AndyD
Oh yes, those emails *do* exist. We had our request for PCCs on Tuesday (19 July). We'd already sent both meds and PCCs, but the PCCs are still in transit and crossed over in the mail with the email request from the case officer.

For our timeline, see signature.

Gina