Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meds & PCC's requested.

Meds & PCC's requested.

Old Dec 9th 2005, 2:04 pm
superam74

Talking Meds & PCC's requested.

Hi Everyone, Excactly 1 week ago I posted a thread on here saying that I was stuck in a crap job with crap people getting drenched by crap rain & was desperately fed up with waiting for my meds to be requested. Well since last Wednesday Ive changed my job, working with great people now, My meds have been requested today & oh yeh ,the suns been shining today.HOW'S ABOUT THAT FOR PROGRESS! I hope this acts as a lifter for all the people who are feeling the way I was last Friday.I'm off to buy a lottery ticket.(when your lucks in, push it I say!) best wishes, Pete.

Old Dec 9th 2005, 2:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all
Default Re: Meds & PCC's requested.

Originally Posted by superam74
Hi Everyone, Excactly 1 week ago I posted a thread on here saying that I was stuck in a crap job with crap people getting drenched by crap rain & was desperately fed up with waiting for my meds to be requested. Well since last Wednesday Ive changed my job, working with great people now, My meds have been requested today & oh yeh ,the suns been shining today.HOW'S ABOUT THAT FOR PROGRESS! I hope this acts as a lifter for all the people who are feeling the way I was last Friday.I'm off to buy a lottery ticket.(when your lucks in, push it I say!) best wishes, Pete.
Congratulations!!!! what visa did you apply for or how long since you submitted your application?
Old Dec 9th 2005, 3:02 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Things are looking up then
Old Dec 9th 2005, 3:21 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL.....
congratulations pete, and i hope you win the lottery.

ps. timelines/visa class please
xx
Old Dec 9th 2005, 6:56 pm
superam74

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
PMSL.....
congratulations pete, and i hope you win the lottery.

ps. timelines/visa class please
xx
Main application sent around 25th Aug, acknowledgement received 5/09/05
meds requested 3months 4 days later (9/12/05).

Last edited by superam74; Dec 9th 2005 at 7:00 pm.

Old Dec 9th 2005, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Brilliant news, that must feel great! Hope this last part goes smoothly and quickly for you and your family.

Just reading your time line, you've had a hell of an experience so far! My goodness! Can't believe DIMIA returned your first appl AND refused your second! Do you mind me asking why your 139 was refused?
Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:00 am
superam74

Originally Posted by happymum
Brilliant news, that must feel great! Hope this last part goes smoothly and quickly for you and your family.

Just reading your time line, you've had a hell of an experience so far! My goodness! Can't believe DIMIA returned your first appl AND refused your second! Do you mind me asking why your 139 was refused?
Because my sister was adopted when she was very young & Australian law states that all family ties between me & her were severed at that point so she was unable to sponsor me as my sister, even though we are blood relatives.

Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:31 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Because my sister was adopted when she was very young & Australian law states that all family ties between me & her were severed at that point so she was unable to sponsor me as my sister, even though we are blood relatives.
god how annoying. you must have been really p****d off at that. she's still your sister by birth (same parents (i presume?)).

good luck with this application pete
xx
Old Dec 10th 2005, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats, Pete - just when you needed a lift Michelle
Old Dec 10th 2005, 4:49 pm
Craig & Sarah

bigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nice

aren't you having a good week!!!!
when you have picked your numbers don't keep them a secret