Reload this Page >

Meds- Nuffield Hospital, Notts

Meds- Nuffield Hospital, Notts

Old Mar 23rd 2004, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

bettytweena is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meds- Nuffield Hospital, Notts

Hi all
Anyone had meds done her? If so, what was it like.......breasts out, top off the lot....or more dignified procedure with gown on? Also, was a breast examination done, or not?

Thanks in advance...
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Pheobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meds- Nuffield Hospital, Notts

Originally posted by bettytweena
Hi all
Anyone had meds done her? If so, what was it like.......breasts out, top off the lot....or more dignified procedure with gown on? Also, was a breast examination done, or not?

Thanks in advance...
We had our meds done Nuffield Hosp, Cambridge so not sure whether it would be the same. Gown on for x-ray, no breast examination just question on whether do self examination regularly. Hope this helps. Similar thread on the subject of medicals early today, about whats involved.
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

bettytweena is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that...the trouble is, they seem to vary so much from one place to the next, thats why I wondered if anyone had any experience of the Nuffield at Notts.....
Quite worried, and have worked myself up.....stupid really...but fears are irrational aren't they?? LOL
Old Mar 24th 2004, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

wombat is an unknown quantity at this point

We had our meds done at nottingham nuffield, its nothing to worry about
Do a search of my posts you can read the thread i wrote about it
Pm me if you have any questions

Lucy
Old Mar 24th 2004, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Mummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud of

Thanks for that...the trouble is, they seem to vary so much from one place to the next, thats why I wondered if anyone had any experience of the Nuffield at Notts.....
Quite worried, and have worked myself up.....stupid really...but fears are irrational aren't they?? LOL

Ih had my meds done at notts and did have a breast examination, but that was by a lady doctor but unfortunately she isn't doing them anymore. It wasn't so bad though - don't worry!
Old Mar 24th 2004, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Troood will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Meds- Nuffield Hospital, Notts

Hi all

Thanks in advance...

Hiya

We had ours done at the Nuffield in Notts and it was a peice of cake. The doctor was quite nice but unfortunately I didn't get a breast examination!!!

My mate went a few weeks before me to the same place and she had an old doctor who did the lot = so I think it boils down to which doctor you get.

Jayne - if your online I'm sure you'll vouch for the above comment.

Don't worry though - it'll be over before you know it.