Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

meds next thursday

Wikiposts

meds next thursday

Old Nov 6th 2003, 2:13 am
WBB

Default meds next thursday

just got off the phone booking my meds/xrays for next thursday, a week today!!!

this is all happening a bit fast now, got my police checks back today, i do have a conviction from 10 years ago, hopefully this will not pose too many problems???

got to do stat decs and get things certified now over the next few weeks and hopefully we will get our application off within the month, we would like to have an answer before christmas so we can relax and enjoy our last (hopefully) UK xmas.

we hope to validate early next year.

Old Nov 6th 2003, 2:20 am
Forum Regular

Andy Pandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Fingers crossed for you,
Good Luck!
Old Nov 6th 2003, 2:22 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: meds next thursday

Originally posted by welshboybilly

this is all happening a bit fast now, got my police checks back today, i do have a conviction from 10 years ago, hopefully this will not pose too many problems???

got to do stat decs and get things certified now over the next few weeks and hopefully we will get our application off within the month, we would like to have an answer before christmas so we can relax and enjoy our last (hopefully) UK xmas.

Congratulations WBB!!
Now, dont forget;
1.clean underwear
2.clean armpits
3.clean you-know-whats ...theres nothing worse than getting someone to cough, and getting a hand ful of cheese.....!!!
4.did I mention clean underwear?
5.no smoking anything remotely dodgy from now on!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! only kidding!!
wont be long now before you get that envelope!!!

sue
Old Nov 6th 2003, 2:22 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

hope youve got your best coughing voice on

arlene
Old Nov 6th 2003, 2:58 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Talking pmsl.........

and if its a lady Dr....... hope she has warm hands.....

and u behave ureself!!!!!!!

joking apart........all the best with ya meds.........

love lisa
xxxx
Old Nov 6th 2003, 3:16 am
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

You had better get practising - hop on one foot, boxers round your knees, coughing whilst doctor holds your tackle, with one hand over your eye, trying to see a mysterious red number hidden in a card of orange splodges.........or was that just my medical ????

Was in and out in a flash though

Old Nov 6th 2003, 3:45 am
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Good luck Billy boy!!
Old Nov 6th 2003, 3:56 am
WBB

cheers guys.

hopefully things will be ok.

i will remember to wear my best underwear and to take a shower that week

Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:35 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Also remember to slip the Dr £50 at the end, that is often the most important part of the meds!!!
Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:45 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Hang on, hang on! There's only half a story being discussed here and everybody, so far, has failed to ask a vital question ........ What was the conviction for? Come on, spill the beans!
Old Nov 6th 2003, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Exit UK 23rd Mar 2004, arriving in NZ 29th Mar (stop off LA Disney)
GetMeOutOfHere is an unknown quantity at this point

Didn't know sheep worrying could get you into that much trouble Billy

All the best, and just remember to cough quietly, could be painful otherwise
Old Nov 6th 2003, 6:41 am
earlswood

I think Welshboy was convicted for nickin' Avatars!!

Or sh****ng sheep whilst smokin' a joint

Earlswood

Old Nov 6th 2003, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck WBB with the meds/x-rays.

Hope all goes well for you, you must be feeling a bit left out, what with the missus being an aussie, and the kids now officially being aussies too!

Only you to sort out now and then you're off!!!!

All the best!!!
Old Nov 6th 2003, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE]Originally posted by welshboybilly

[/QUOTE)

Best of luck with your meds and pc.
rach, mark and chanelle
Old Nov 6th 2003, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Jase the ace is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck WBB
I hope you havent shaved it all down below(ladies exempt), they are not too keen on fetishist down under. And it makes the doctors hand come up in an itchy rash.
You still havent said what the conviction was for, youve got to tell us so we can lecture you:lecture:
Hope all goes well mate
Jase
Ps your posts always make me laugh

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.