Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

meds in huddersfield

meds in huddersfield

Old Sep 25th 2006, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute
Default meds in huddersfield

hi just thought i would let everyone know what a pleasant experience having our meds done was in huddersfield nothing at all to worry about. Parked right outside and i went first just basic m.o.t really urine test blood press height and weight lady doctor very nice then 11year old daughters turn who was quite nervous but doc tried t o put her at ease which i was grateful for as she is at that very embrassed age but i was allowed to stay with her and she was gradually undressed to her underwear but npt for long then allowed to get dressed she didnt need blood test thank god i did for hiv and also 2 extra ones for having tattoo little boy next other doc done his he is 5 and was just a star doc lovely with him thenjohn had his he was quite nervous reg eyetest as quite a high presc but tested with his glassses on and off and he passed he was so pleased so anyone worrying please dont everything will be fine from laine.
Old Sep 25th 2006, 9:36 pm
Danny Kay

Danny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant future
Default Re: meds in huddersfield

yes i agree had med done 8th of this month (only 15 minute drive for me thoe) all very quick docs really good and calming no cough and drop shame really doc a good looker.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Danny Kay
yes i agree had med done 8th of this month (only 15 minute drive for me thoe) all very quick docs really good and calming no cough and drop shame really doc a good looker.
hi danny now which one did you have the husband or the wife ha ha
Old Sep 26th 2006, 12:40 pm
Danny Kay

Danny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant future

Wife had the bloke I got the women I'm led to believe its like wife swapping ha ha.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 12:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Wife had the bloke I got the women I'm led to believe its like wife swapping ha ha.

That's not fair, I got the female doc and hubby got the Male. I'd have swapped if they'd wanted
Old Sep 26th 2006, 12:43 pm
Danny Kay

I think t was the thong tat swayed it.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 12:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I think t was the thong tat swayed it.

Aye, maybe that had something to do with the male doctor letting me see the female one