Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Meds done under maiden name....any experiences??

Meds done under maiden name....any experiences??

Old Aug 1st 2005, 1:14 pm
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice
Default Meds done under maiden name....any experiences??

Hi all.....my beloved had her meds done recently (unrequested) under her maiden name (because the forms require identification by passport which is still in her maiden name), but her 309/100 Spouse visa application and police clearance will be in her new married name. We married very recently and we are front loading.......The forms will all be submitted together once the police clearance arrives...anyone know if this is a huge problem or not?. Obviously we have the marriage certificate and other documentation to prove things.

Heading for the Gold Coast in November (ish!)

Si & Angie
Old Aug 1st 2005, 1:15 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meds done under maiden name....any experiences??

I would have thought that providing you send a copy of the marriage certificate it shouldnt be a problem. It's a pain, I remember from when I got married and we booked the honeymoon had to remember to do it in maiden name as passport hadnt been changed!!
Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:30 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Whitby Wanderers
Hi all.....my beloved had her meds done recently (unrequested) under her maiden name (because the forms require identification by passport which is still in her maiden name), but her 309/100 Spouse visa application and police clearance will be in her new married name. We married very recently and we are front loading.......The forms will all be submitted together once the police clearance arrives...anyone know if this is a huge problem or not?. Obviously we have the marriage certificate and other documentation to prove things.

Heading for the Gold Coast in November (ish!)

Si & Angie
Just a thought, but it might make life easier if Angie gets her paasport changed before her visa is issued? Her name will appear on the visa as it does on the application, and if the visa and passport are different, I forsee questions and maybe holdups when checking in for flights and entering Aus....
Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:38 pm
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Just a thought, but it might make life easier if Angie gets her paasport changed before her visa is issued? Her name will appear on the visa as it does on the application, and if the visa and passport are different, I forsee questions and maybe holdups when checking in for flights and entering Aus....
Indeed!...Application for new UK passport is winging it's way as we speak....Thanks for the thought!...anything that will make this "wonderful" process less painful is good!

Si & Angie